No thread bouncing please.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
60 FOR LADIES
60 For men IF RETIRED OR ON A PENSION

65 For ALL OTHER OAP's !!

Maybe YOU ought to do your research first, before posting mis-information.

Misinformation?
Read this link to the official website ticketline.

Ticketing

Senior Citizens. Tickets are available to over 60s only.
Just to help you, it's the second line down on the right hand side.

LB, I appreciate that the club need to make it clearer what the conditions are surrounding upgrading tickets. But most people on this thread have not said 'Oh I didn't know you could upgrade tickets' they have said 'what's the harm in sneaking in on a cheap ticket'. The harm is that you are denying the football club of much-needed revenue.

The opening post did not even specifically refer to season tickets; this suggests that some people (I'd guess a very small minority) are deliberately buying under-priced tickets.

:clap:

At least somebody gets it, instead of leaping to any opportunity to rabbit on at a steward, go off on irrelevant tangents, and post limited information out of their simple lack of knowledge.

The bottom line is, that the club does not "need" people who intend to cheat on the concessions that the club have given to people who DO qualify, and with the opportunity to pay the right amount people still present an Under-16 or Senior ticket, they may actually be turned away at the gate with no right of entry.

Fyi - one lad claimed last weekend to have bought his fraudulent ticket from a tout outside the ground. A swift bit of research revealed that he lived at the same address as the purchaser of the ticket, so he was lying - and he was denied entry.

In case you may think that makes our day to exercise our authority, you are wrong.
It is not a happy moment at all, but BHAFC is also a business concern that runs on a limited budget. If the club loses just a couple of hundred pounds, that could be the wages for one talented apprentice - perhaps a young Mr Ward, Mr Zamora, Mr Cox, or Mr Wilkins.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Blimey, we have touts?

60 FOR LADIES
60 For men IF RETIRED OR ON A PENSION

65 For ALL OTHER OAP's !!

Maybe YOU ought to do your research first, before posting mis-information.

I'm sorry ... but if those REALLY ARE the conditions, the Club are surely in breach of the law?

You cannot discriminate legally between men and women. If women qualify at 60, men must qualify at the same age.

The UK's state pension rules have special dispensation that allows the government to phase out the discrimination over time. But that dispensation doesn't apply to providers of goods and services.

At least that's my understanding.

Bry Nylon

Test your smoke alarm
Helpful Moderator
Jul 21, 2003
Playing snooker
With wankers like Zoo B Zoo running the show, I'm glad I dont bother going anymore.

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
for the beginning threat and most till he got caught out by buzza for NMH read zoo.b zoo the identity he used to support himself

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
for the beginning threat and most till he got caught out by buzza for NMH read zoo.b zoo the identity he used to support himself

Are you saying that the **** who called himself zoo.b.zoo, is the same **** as NMH....?

Well....just for that ****,s (zoo.b.zoo) information re: using u-16 tickets to gain entry (by an adult), I would like to inform him, that an adult wanted to use one of my sons u-16 ticket on match day. He duly queued up at the ticket office with funds to upgrade...........and when he finally reaches the ticket office, he,s told.........."oh..............dont worry about it mate, they,ll let you in at the turnstyle as it is...."

f***ing wanker you are zoo.b.zoo.....!

cjd

Jun 22, 2006
La Rochelle
You can spot them outside the stadium with a wad of cash saying "please take my tickets, ill give you £20 to take them, ok £40 please take them" ect

f***ing hell.................it didn,t take long for one **** (you) to recognise another of your brethren (zoo.b.zoo) to get on the same thread did it...?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here