Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

WARNING to any TICKET CHEATS out there

Digweeds Trousers

May 17, 2004
Tunbridge Wells
just read bits of this. Agree - would be very bizarre to sanction some twerp to start laying down the law on a fans message board.

It strickes me that this 'source' is a twit. Ignore further guff that comes out of said gob.

If you are not the ones trying it on by passing in on an under-16-ticket, or a Senior ticket when you do not qualify - then you are just sticking your oar in for the sake of it. Personally, paying the correct price for a ticket, I'd agree that everyone 'should' pay the correct price and not try short-paying.

For the people this thread applies to, I believe you ought to be grateful to be given the heads-up, as the alternative is to be turned away on the day of the game and possibly embarrassed in front of people you are going to the game with.

That's all.

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
the going rate on the ticket exchange seems to me to be about £15.this is season ticket holders,not the club,getting money for unwanted tickets,the same fuckers are slagging off people who PAY THE CLUB and generate income for paying about the same.

me,i want tickets(i end up paying for up to 4)in specific locations not next to some bloke who has sold me his spare and am lucky enough to be able to afford the full wack +£2 booking fee

i pay more per game than any f***ing season ticket holder but do i begrudge some kid getting in for a few quid less than he should? do i f***

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
If you are not the ones trying it on by passing in on an under-16-ticket, or a Senior ticket when you do not qualify - then you are just sticking your oar in for the sake of it. Personally, paying the correct price for a ticket, I'd agree that everyone 'should' pay the correct price and not try short-paying.

For the people this thread applies to, I believe you ought to be grateful to be given the heads-up, as the alternative is to be turned away on the day of the game and possibly embarrassed in front of people you are going to the game with.

That's all.

you are the sort of **** that is driving the fan base down.. get f***ed jobsworth

still how can we expect you to get anything right,you went to see the second nights pink floyd gig at the dome on a day they were playing portsmouth(they only played one night you lying goon)

Thick turd - I went to the first night of the tour, and there was not a 'second night at the Dome'. The previous time they had played the Dome, there was a power cut, so they promised to start the next tour at Brighton you stupid moron. The 'second night of the tour' was apparently Portsmouth, but I went to the first you faggot, because that was at The DOME you dunce. It was the first time they played Dark Side, not the SECOND time which was probably at Portsmouth you pig-ignorant wanker (although I cannot vouch for what they played at Portsmouth, because I went to The Dome gig).

Get it right you slow-kid.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Thick turd - I went to the first night of the tour, and there was not a 'second night at the Dome'. The previous time they had played the Dome, there was a power cut, so they promised to start the next tour at Brighton you stupid moron. The 'second night of the tour' was apparently Portsmouth, but I went to the first you faggot, because that was at The DOME you dunce. It was the first time they played Dark Side, not the SECOND time which was probably at Portsmouth you pig-ignorant wanker (although I cannot vouch for what they played at Portsmouth, because I went to The Dome gig).

Get it right you slow-kid.

Now just what were those board rules posted the other day about being aggressive and rude to other posters :lol:

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
can anyone reconstruct he who has no knowledge of Asia's post because he appears to contradict himself many times in the above post?

what you heard(on some tour or other) MAY have been song cycles that evolved into parts of DSOTM but you still punt the bollox line

DSOTM as an entire album has NEVER been played in brighton by anyone other than the australian pink floyd tribute band

Now just what were those board rules posted the other day about being aggressive and rude to other posters :lol:

I thought I was being quite gentle with the little fairy faggotty twonk?

He does seem somewhat jealous about my attending the first ever public performance of Dark Side Of The Moon at The Dome!

Perhaps I should refrain from mentioning the time I saw Bowie second on the bill to The Groundhogs, or Genesis 3rd on the bill at Top Rank Suite, behind Lindisfarne and Rab Noakes. Or Joy Division at The Electric in London, or Bauhaus supporting Magazine, or Led Zep at The Dome and chatting with them afterwards, or working on the G'n R vid for November Rain, or or or etc.
Clearly, I have been living a complete LIE all this time and didn't even know it!

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
The club has shot itself in the foot by not dropping the Adult season ticket price...I'me sure some could have been tempted back if they were a wee bit cheaper..good deals for the yoof....but to shit on the people who have been going for 20-odd yrs doesn't make any sense....Please re-think Mr Knight

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
perhaps i could mention having a few beers with roger waters in his garden at borne hill house

can anyone reconstruct he who has no knowledge of Asia's post because he appears to contradict himself many times in the above post?

what you heard(on some tour or other) MAY have been song cycles that evolved into parts of DSOTM but you still punt the bollox line

DSOTM as an entire album has NEVER been played in brighton by anyone other than the australian pink floyd tribute band

Oh, so you are adjusting your knowledge-based-on-reading-a-book information now are you?

The only reason that the WHOLE Dark Side was cut short by a FEW MINUTES, was because of an apparent screw-up with the tapes..... which we WHO WERE THERE knew nothing about, because not only was the LP NOT RELEASED for about a year after that show, it wasn't even completed by The Pink Floyd yet!!

Go back to your book and mis-read some more little 'facts', and see what new blithering you can come out with next.

The club has shot itself in the foot by not dropping the Adult season ticket price...I'me sure some could have been tempted back if they were a wee bit cheaper..good deals for the yoof....but to shit on the people who have been going for 20-odd yrs doesn't make any sense....Please re-think Mr Knight

I think most people are in agreement about the high ticket price, it's too high for the 1st Division in my opinion. £20 a match would be more reasonable, for a regular adult ticket.

It's a chunk of change, when you consider that your wages are divvied-up for costs of living like petrol, rent or mortgage, food, and ....not forgetting the taxman. I reckon I actually am left with about £4 per hour of worktime, for 'free and clear money' that is purely mine for spending (after all the other costs and the taxman have taken their cut).
So a ticket for the football costs me 5 hours of my work, to watch 1.5 hours of other people playing football!

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
it took a little time but he is coming over to our way of thinking,high ticket prices are not such an issue for me,i earn enough and the family/mortgage thing is not such a big issue-even if i have to pay for tickets for them-any more.crap football has tempered my desire to get rained on

but for many the high ticket price is stopping attendance,we though that D.K. had listened to the fans but next years prices will drive more away

who me?

Jan 12, 2007
bluster and bluff and an inability to cope with those he cant bully

portlock seagull

Jul 28, 2003
it took a little time but he is coming over to our way of thinking,high ticket prices are not such an issue for me,i earn enough and the family/mortgage thing is not such a big issue-even if i have to pay for tickets for them-any more.crap football has tempered my desire to get rained on

but for many the high ticket price is stopping attendance,we though that D.K. had listened to the fans but next years prices will drive more away

Alright Crusader. Very public-spirited of you to champion the rights of the poor, down trodden fare-dodgers. But you're still advocating becoming a petty-thief. So I suggest you pipe down. DK's managed a club (very well I might add). You haven't.

Perhaps I should refrain from mentioning the time I saw Bowie second on the bill to The Groundhogs, or Genesis 3rd on the bill at Top Rank Suite, behind Lindisfarne and Rab Noakes. Or Joy Division at The Electric in London, or Bauhaus supporting Magazine, or Led Zep at The Dome and chatting with them afterwards, or working on the G'n R vid for November Rain, or or or etc.
Clearly, I have been living a complete LIE all this time and didn't even know it!

Now I did see Bowie as the support act for Humble Pie (incl Messrs Marriot and Frampton) at the Dome in 1969/70 and the boys from Charterhouse playing 3rd up behind Lindisfarne and Van de Graff Generator as part of the 'The Great Charisma Tour' - also at the Dome. 15/- for a ticket I think.
Anyone remember the 'Big Apple Club' in the old Regent Ballroom above the cinema at the Clock Tower? What was the name of the guy that ran it?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here