Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wahts the biggest shithole in Sussex?

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Lammy said:
I have read this thread and cannot believe two things;

1) Seaford got a mention!!!! Er hmm two golf courses, right next door to the Seven Sisters (the most photographed area in SUSSEX). Lovely place.

2) No one has mentioned Hastings! Jesus!! I'd much rather live in Crawley or Burgess Hill than Hastings!

I mentioned Hastings.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Lammy said:
I have read this thread and cannot believe two things;

1) Seaford got a mention!!!! Er hmm two golf courses, right next door to the Seven Sisters (the most photographed area in SUSSEX). Lovely place.

2) No one has mentioned Hastings! Jesus!! I'd much rather live in Crawley or Burgess Hill than Hastings!

I had to go to Hatsings/St Leonards for a 3 day conference a couple of years ago ... and agree a total shithole with half the shops boarded up, junkies shooting up on street corners, dog turds everywhere and peeling paint and tumbled masonry on every building

Virgo's Haircut

Resident Train Guru
Jul 5, 2003
On a train...
Anywhere really that has a railway station, as they seem to attract the lower classes.

Lancing, Durrington, Goring, Littlehampton and Bognor are particuarly bad, but worse of all has to be Worthing.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
So when we (not if) we play you next season it would be akin to Ethiopia against a national team worst than Ethiopia ( I admit I couldn't think of a country that would be worst than Ethiopia...mmm Scotland!!!)

Why doesn't Paulie have your level of wit and mirth?
Heah my Dads Scottish. Great to take the piss out of them over a beer. I think half our team would of pissed of by then Perry.

Last edited:

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
Perry Milkins said:
I mentioned Seaford...

Unbelievable. OK it's not the most happening place in the world but it's certainly no shithole!

Are you sane? Where the hell do you live, Ripe?

Lammy

Registered Abuser
Oct 1, 2003
Newhaven/Lewes/Atlanta
goldstone said:
Crawley wins that ... followed by Newhaven and Small Dole!

5 years ago I would have agreed with you regarding Newhaven. But there has been a LOT of money poured into the place. It's pretty much ok now.

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
Virgo's Haircut said:
Anywhere really that has a railway station, as they seem to attract the lower classes.

What a great turn of phrase .... I worked for a boss some years ago and he referred to anyone who lived in a council house as "lower quality people"

Total snob!

Parson Henry

Jan 6, 2004
Victor Bhanerjee's notebook
Lammy said:
Unbelievable. OK it's not the most happening place in the world but it's certainly no shithole!

Are you sane? Where the hell do you live, Ripe?

Sorry sir, just always detested Seaford...

Just an opinion.

Sanity confirmed for the time being.

Ripe = Croydon, then yes.

Previously lived in Preston Park vicinity Surrenden Road where I formed my aversion to all things Seaford.

Maybe it is nice.

Sorry!!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here