Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Wahts the biggest shithole in Sussex?

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Brighton till i die said:
i thought b/hill was sposed to be quite nice??
???

i was looking around at places in west end meadows and priory estate - seemed well nice?

Seeing the town centre will change your views somewhat, trust me

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
Perry Milkins said:
Croydon Bloke...looks like an admission that some parts of Susex may be regarded as 'not nice'!!
Very scenic and green outside my window. I regard Crawley as Brighton Territory absolute dive.

Last edited:

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Brighton till i die said:
go out in crawley at night around town or some estates and EXPECT to get mugged!!

:nono:

I agree with you there Brighton til I die, I wanna get out of this town as well, Crawleys good for working and shopping but for everything else its sh*t. I hope to move out of this town in the next few years.

My nomination is Hastings.

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
crawley not somewhere ive been. Ive read there nice pleasant village like parts to the town too, so reserve judgement.

I dont think Sussex has any really bad offensive crap holes, but id nominate Newhaven. Its a town that thought it was a good idea, but then gave up in the 70's. No decent pubs or any other reason to either attract or keep you there. The only thing good in Newhaven is the ferry out of it, and as thats only going to take you to froggy land its not much to say

Jello

He's Not A Jelly Belly
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Crawley innit. Full of chav scum, chavettes and Palarse. Being originaly from Horsham I'm slightly prejudiced but it is an absolute shithole. Can't think of anything there thats useful!

(was)DBS

Jul 24, 2003
Southwick
Has to be Crawley for me used to work there. Its a dump full of scum and more scum.:salute:

Seagull Stew

Two pages in and no-ones mentioned Bexhill yet.
As the saying goes: People come to Eastbourne to die. People come to Bexhill when they're already dead!
On the flip coin, Bexhill also has it's Chav over-abundance in Sidley, Pebsham and the town centre so it has a bit of everything.
Pure Crapulence!

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Hate to say it... we've got a few of them!

In fifth place - Seaford - nothing to see, nothing to do. The sea is ruined by the land!

In fourth - Burgess Hill - eveywhere around it is nice. It's like entering the Twilight Zone!

In third - Crawley - It's a suburb of Croydon!!!! Where Palace fans go on holiday!

In second - St Leonards - if you think Crawley is mugging-central then you obvously haven't been to St Leonards. The festering boil on the arse of Hastings (which is really quite nice)

AND THE WINNER IS...... FALMER!!!!! - in desperate need of development and more jobs - I think a stadium would be just the ticket!!!:lolol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
Crawley has got to be right up there but I think you will struggle to find a worse place than Moulscum. The place was rated a couple of years ago as one of the top 20 Police no go areas in the country along with places like moss side.
seems to be full of chavs and pikeys.
Damn, I did not think I could find somewhere worse than Crawley :nono:

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
eab_1003_17.jpg

Strike

Sussex Border Front
Mar 12, 2004
Three Bridges, Crawley
Yeah after going to school down Burgess Hill for 9 years, and going for trips around Sussex, I have to say I do not like Crawley (though I was born here). You would personally have to pay me to live here. Most Crawleyites (not all) are inbred stupid people. They have said to me I can move into Brighton if I wanted to, but to be honest I am not sure. I wanna move somewhere quiet and laid back like Burgess Hill or Haywards Heath. But I do wanna get out of this town though.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here