Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Volunteers required, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
... to help distribute 2,000 flyers at Withdean on Saturday 24th April to advertise the REMF game.

Will as many of the REMF playing squad as possible - if not all of the squad, plus anyone else who can help, let me know of their availability?

Cheers.

:wave:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
I'll be there. Also need a spare ticket!

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
What we need is someone with a burgeoning radio show who could puff it on air, this would negate the need for an outdated waste of trees, anyone know someone ???

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
What about at a Lewes game?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I think if anyone is playing in the game, it should be REQUIREMENT that they hand out leaflets or not be picked, to show you are not playing just for the ego....That includes you Peter Ward!!!!!

what?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I look forward to seeing the whole squad out in FORCE on Saturday dishing out flyers.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Perhaps a little unfair to the ones who work...

I will be there thought. Maybe wearing a deerstalker. Say hello everyone. :smile:

I have no problem with people who cant make it through work.....maybe if there is someone playing who is "boycotting" withdean as they don't like it, then possibly they should get down there...hand out leaflets and then go home again.

maybe?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I have no problem with people who cant make it through work.....maybe if there is someone playing who is "boycotting" withdean as they don't like it, then possibly they should get down there...hand out leaflets and then go home again.

maybe?
Given the past binfest on player selection and the fact that some of them have been sponsored, it would nice to think that more than 3 or 4 out of a squad of 18 will get off their arses and hand out these flyers in exchange for the honour of playing in this match.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here