Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Volunteers required, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chesney Christ

Sep 3, 2003
Location, Location
Does seem a piss poor turnout from the squad.

Note: I am criticising

For f*** SAKE, get a grip. What about those of us who have only just read this thread? I haven't been on NSC for the last few days, sorry about that.

Alan - I can come along and help hand out the flyers before the Bristol Rovers game. Am meant to be playing in a game that day but am happy to pull out/miss the first half. What sort of time meet?

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
For f*** SAKE, get a grip. What about those of us who have only just read this thread?

Indeed - something some bright spark said during your days of absence...

My only comment on the organisation, having witnessed more of it this year than before, is how much of it is how much seems to take place via publicly posted posts on NSC.

These can easily be missed or read too late by the intended audience as they slip down the board.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Ah, so despite knowing this and even bringing it up as a point... you still took another opportunity to have a pop at the squad. Well done you.

My, my...

1. I don't know that posting notes on NSC is not an efficient method of organising, I was merely speculating that it could be the case.

2. One of your teammates, I assume, seemed to agree with me...

As Bozza said can't we pls stick to PM and email

3. Presumably as someone involved who is frustrated at the communication channels being utilised, you have suggested and/or arranged an efficient and timely alternative.

4. I wasn't criticising the squad here. I said it seemed poor. Things are often not what they seem. I assume the squad have been out leafleting hard today - well done chaps.

5. I haven't criticised the squad before. Like others, I asked about the selection criteria for the squad. Seems thin-skin disease is everywhere at the moment.

You might want another binfest, others don't. So closing this now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here