Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
no real great loss and is a perfect example of the saying " never go back"

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
I will never forget that last minute equaliser against Swindon!

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
Good player in his day. Gutted it has not worked out for him this time around. If he is off, then I hope he finds his level and tries to kick start his career.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Not a fan, he will do well if he can get league 2, maybe port vale?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not often the captain at the start of the season goes in the January transfer window.

Nov 7, 2009
If he does go then it goes to show that the grass isn't greener on the otherside. Makes me laugh when players get above their station thinking they are better than playing for us, hope I see him sweeping the roads :falmer:

highway61

Jun 30, 2009
Good player in his day. Gutted it has not worked out for him this time around. If he is off, then I hope he finds his level and tries to kick start his career.

Agree with you there, not been great for him since returning, but some decent memories of earlier days. Wish him all the best if he is off

D

Deleted User X18H

I don't get you people why ridicule the Brighton born captain of Brighton and Hove Albion?

In August 2008 he was the hero again. Knowing how proud he was/is to be Albion captain and being a Brightonian myself, I'll be very sad to see him go.

Last edited:

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Poyet was not very convincing in his interview about not knowing anything about Virgo going

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here