Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgo has gone to Celtic!

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
fatboy said:
Adam Virgo has just said that it is all talk at the moment, and he does not want to leave Brighton yet.

Fatboy dont pretend your in the know cos you aint....

He aint gonna tell you is he........The club have said nothing as yet and he aint gonna leek it to u is he......

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
The Great Cornholio said:
virgo8nw.jpg

O so you believe that bin faced twat.....

But not fellow brighton fans.......Next time believe

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005

u were rather more mouthy and quick to have a pop earlier? dont u just love being right, man it feels good. shhhhhhhhhhhh:drink: :drink: :drink:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I do rate Virgs, but £1m+......WOW
Just hope MM gets some of it to strenthen the squad with!

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Sky Sports have confirmed the £1.5 Million fee. Right on all counts then Russ :)

give me a high five fella :cheers:

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
You really are a sad little individual gloating like this. Do you have anything to add to the discussion of the merits of the move or possible replacements?

And look up the meaning of the word sceptical.

Okay..........new replacements there will be....Harding cash and some virgo cash will go to mcghee......

Also i am led to believe the harding money may be more significant an amount than we believe

Brighton Boy said:
Okay..........new replacements there will be....Harding cash and some virgo cash will go to mcghee......

Also i am led to believe the harding money may be more significant an amount than we believe

That's better! :lolol: With all the false alarms, scepticism is natural. Maybe your little gang will be taken more seriously in future.

Harding cash and some of Virgo cash? That could be over £1m. I struggle to think of any players that would come here who would cost more than £200k.

Maybe your little gang will be taken more seriously in future.

Nah :lolol:

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
That's better! :lolol: With all the false alarms, scepticism is natural. Maybe your little gang will be taken more seriously in future.

Harding cash and some of Virgo cash? That could be over £1m. I struggle to think of any players that would come here who would cost more than £200k.

Esactly i think people will be suprised about what he get for harding!!!!!!

Mcghee is very asture and i expect our club to be stronger for this sale!!!!!!!!!!!

You should believe us cos we will always know before u

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
he aint obviously committed to loyalty, anyway that is top money for him.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here