Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Virgo has gone to Celtic!

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
StaffsGull said:
Right, my thoughts on this

1) It is a big wind up (most probably), either just made up by Young Mr O'Sullivan or set up by the team as a bit of a wind up on NSC etc. Virgo in the video trying to be a bit pissed off etc. Celtic connection via Strachan, 2 + 2 to most fans = 6 when rumours fly about.

2) I would think that he would need to prove his fitness at least after the knee op, even if it to just play in a few friendlys.

3) 1.5 Million, based on what ? Good player, much better than Harding IMO, but 1.5 Million is a lot of money, even to Celtic.

4) Tis possible he is off, but I would have thought more than a sniff would have appeared before this, especially given this size of Celtic.

5) Still think it's a wind up, wait to be proved wrong.

:wave: :wave: :wave:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I'm just surprised that Ernie hasn't given us the benefit of his opinion yet. Maybe they're rescinded his Care in the Community license.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Medical on Wednesday.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005

Edward Scissorhands

Feb 20, 2005
Let's hope not. But 1.5m is a good price, and it seems we may be already looking at replacements, eg yesterday's trialists.

Be a shame if he were to go, he would have been a club captian at some point.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
:dunce:

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This is starting to sound like a conspiratoral wind up with a few people involved much like the earlier mentioned "Gary Hart to Bristol City" gag of a few years ago.

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
at the club. unless he fails a medical he will be leaving to celtic, simple really.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
RonnieO'Sullivan said:
,oh well least rangers r gonna steam roll the league now samsdad!
It hurts to say this but I think you are probably right there Russell.
As for the Virgo rumour, are you sure your "source"(and I know who it is) wasn't winding you up?
]

Please note-previous postings on this thread under my name were not made by me

Last edited:

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
sams dad said:
It hurts to say this but I think you are probably right there Russell.
As for the Virgo rumour, are you sure your "source"(and I know who it is) wasn't winding you up?
]

Please note:previous postings on this thread under my name were not made by me

yeah please dont reveal source tho, i can confirm tho steve its 100% true u have my word on it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here