Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vincente not fit again according to arsgas!

Mr Smggles

May 11, 2009
Winchester
I don't believe anything about team news in that paper. Just wait until 14:30 on match day :)

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
As its Newcastle I expect Vicente to make a surprise recovery before midday Saturday

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010

I don't necessarily think that he is nailed on 'unfit' for Saturday as I don't believe that is what the Arsegas says (however poor their reporting and print is)

Would love to see him start and perform heroics for the first half and then go for a nice hot bath having left the game with us two up. He has been on the bench recently but GP could not play him under the developing circumstances in those matches.

We did not pay a whopping transfer fee for him and nobody knows what deal he is on so perhaps people should remember that before posting yet more vitriolic abuse.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The facts is we do not need him so he can do what he wants. We have enough players who want to play so its no great loss. The money wasted on him will just have to be written off as a gamble that did not pay off.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
The facts is we do not need him so he can do what he wants. We have enough players who want to play so its no great loss. The money wasted on him will just have to be written off as a gamble that did not pay off.

In is refreshing to see you post a pragmatic view of the situation for a change without resorting to abuse at a player who for all any of us know does have a recurring credible injury issue. Nice one.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Just my opinion AD. I think the bloke is taking liberties myself and patience has run out. You are a better Man than me.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here