Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vincente not fit again according to arsgas!

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
fed up with Vicente stories now, will not play for us again. he will retire soon.

I agree with this. Other than winning that pen, his goal at Ipswich and his great stats on FIFA 12, he's been utterly disappointing.

And the fact so many on here still can't spell his f***ing name is enough to want him out ASAP.

banjo

GOSBTS
Oct 25, 2011
Deep south
imagesCAUZ7VIW.jpg

Wilko

LUZZING chairs about
Sep 19, 2003
BN1
Quality reporting from The Argus:

'Vicente won a penalty against Liverpool on his Albion debut as a sub against Liverpool'

Rugrat

Mar 13, 2011
Seaford
Why are there so many getting upset about this player, when he signed it was known he had fitness problems, we paid zero, Poyet said it's not about money to come here, he's not a regular in the team so we've not missed anything, he's not stopped others breaking into the first 11, so why get worked up? If he does get fit then we have a problem, a good one, as the team is starting to come together after all the injuries and red cards.

I think the issue is that he's (probably) consuming a big chunk of the wage budget when it could have been put to better use ... so not sure about costing zero. It could have been a shrewd signing but it hasn't paid off ... can only believe he came to us because nobody else wanted him. It's not about his fitness problems it's the fact that nobody can find anything wrong with him, he blames the medical people but what are they supposed to do? How do they treat something they can't find?

We may well see him again but you got to believe the minute he walks on to the pitch he'll get targeted with one well delivered crunching tackle and he'll be out again for months

Is it really worth it? I say No

B.W.

Jul 5, 2003
I think the issue is that he's (probably) consuming a big chunk of the wage budget when it could have been put to better use ... so not sure about costing zero. It could have been a shrewd signing but it hasn't paid off ... can only believe he came to us because nobody else wanted him. It's not about his fitness problems it's the fact that nobody can find anything wrong with him, he blames the medical people but what are they supposed to do? How do they treat something they can't find?

We may well see him again but you got to believe the minute he walks on to the pitch he'll get targeted with one well delivered crunching tackle and he'll be out again for months

Is it really worth it? I say No

Spot on...

Feb 14, 2010
how is it news that a player that has played once or twice this season is not playing again. Sadly its news if he is fit, and that says it all

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here