Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa Train travel

Peter Grummit

Oct 13, 2004
Lewes
Oh clever people of NSC a little help.
I know that my London overground season ticket gets me access on the underground from London Bridge to Kings Cross at weekends but my question is can I stay on the Northern line to Euston or will I need to get off at Kings Cross tap the oyster and get back on the tube for the 2 minute trip to Euston or can I just stay on and they will let me use overground season ticket at Euston?
Your help is much appreciated...

You might be able to blag it at Euston, but if you are in good time I would just get off at KX and walk along euston road - 10 mins max.

PG

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
You might be able to blag it at Euston, but if you are in good time I would just get off at KX and walk along euston road - 10 mins max.

PG

cheers think that is best don't fancy an argument with the underground lot while trying to get a train

Barry Izbak

U.T.A.
Dec 7, 2005
Lancing By Sea
If you look up a jouney from East Croydon to Watford Junction for this afternoon it reports this disruption for the London Overground services but not the Southern services (which we want).

And on the Southern website it says "There are no reported incidents on Southern lines". So we could be ok. Maybe.

Good point. The line between Willesden and Watford aint working and there's a bus service at Wealdstone.
But a train from E Croydon to Watford doesn't seem to be affected.
I'm confused. Its just my record of getting a train that departs and arrives on time is so bad that I naturally assume it'll be shit.
Preston Park at 8.11 tomorrow and fingers crossed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here