Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Villa on-line

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
The friends and family thing is awful if your friends you want to sit with have no access to a PC , How are they supposed to register ?

Luckily Villa will be sit where you like !

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Grrr can't seem to work out my password, and despite it saying it has been emailed to me, nothing.

1. Is password definitely your postcode as default?
2. I know the telephone lines are closed, but does anyone know if the ticket office is actually open to personal callers today?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Try emailing them, I normally got fixed quickly.

My password wasn't my post code, was my name followed by some numbers I think

thejackal

Throbbing Member
Oct 22, 2008
Brighthelmstone
The friends and family thing is awful if your friends you want to sit with have no access to a PC , How are they supposed to register ?

Grrr can't seem to work out my password, and despite it saying it has been emailed to me, nothing.

1. Is password definitely your postcode as default?
2. I know the telephone lines are closed, but does anyone know if the ticket office is actually open to personal callers today?

More satisfied customers!

Postcode never worked for me, but ticket office is open for walkups today, yeah.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
So you can get Villa tickets in the shop for other people if you know their account numbers ?

This is the fear with Falmer when they are on about buying tickets on cards and phones etc etc. Alot of older people and manuel workers don't bother with PC's etc

Insel affe

HellBilly
Feb 23, 2009
Brighton factually.....
Oh happy happy joy joy

i get

Due to the high volume of activity, we are currently unable to connect you.
Click here to try again.

:glare:

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea

Do it for them from your computer and then link them from your computer, its cumbersome I know but it works

Ummm, sorry to fly in the face of public opinion, but I just bought one for myself and I still think the system is shit.

Here's why:

1) I can understand rationing of cup game tickets; maybe 2 per STH would be reasonable. One per STH is stingy;

What does that have to do with the system? That is the clubs allocation policy.

2) Automatic seat allocation for cup games - in this day and age it's very easy to set up a system where you can choose your seat, as per the home games

And it would be if it were a HOME game. It's a bit more difficult when it's away. Do you expect the ALBION ticket system to have seating details of all the other clubs we could possibly play? It's entirely possible that the club are selling tickets they haven't received yet, so allocation is a bit tricky.

3) What about priority tickets for those of us that travelled all the way to Torquay last weekend? Or away members?;

What about it? Again, this isn't the system but the club's allocation policy, which EVERYONE has known about for ages. Away members do get priority, but not over season ticket holders. Get over it.

4) You used to be able to buy more than 1 ticket over the phone, but not with this system. Now I can't even invite a friend to a home game; he or she has to be registered on the system, which is impossible if I'm going to surprise them or give the ticket as a present. Sometimes I don't even know who I'm gonna invite yet. I have taken mates to their first ever 'pro' football game like this and they've gone on to become season ticket holders. Not any more.

You still can. For this game where there is an allocation policy in place then you need to have the friends/family linked to your account so you can buy all the tickets at the same time. For home games then you can buy as many as you like without having their details. Is that so hard to understand?

I get the feeling that most of the praise for the system is an expression of people's joy at getting a ticket, not a reflection of the system itself.

ALL IT DOES IS HELP KEEP OUR ATTENDANCES AND SUPPORT DOWN.

From me it gets a full 3/10, or in other words: FAIL.

I get the feeling that you simply have no idea what you're talking about and are just moaning.

EPIC FAIL.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
bloody farce

I have tried to log in to this system for the first time today, but keep getting the same error message. Can anyone advise? I am a white member, so have a fan number.

"Unfortunately we have been unable to locate your account using the Fan Number entered. You may wish to re-enter and try again, or contact the ticket office on 0845 496 1901. Opening hours are 9.30am until 5pm. Outside of these hours you can email tickets@bhafc.co.uk and include your name, address and date of birth."

I've also tried the 'I've forgotten my password' thing but I don't know which (if any) of my email addresses they have, and when I've done it I haven't received an email in any of my accounts.

Am going to email the ticket office but thought I would try here first!

I have tried to log in to this system for the first time today, but keep getting the same error message. Can anyone advise? I am a white member, so have a fan number.

"Unfortunately we have been unable to locate your account using the Fan Number entered. You may wish to re-enter and try again, or contact the ticket office on 0845 496 1901. Opening hours are 9.30am until 5pm. Outside of these hours you can email tickets@bhafc.co.uk and include your name, address and date of birth."

I've also tried the 'I've forgotten my password' thing but I don't know which (if any) of my email addresses they have, and when I've done it I haven't received an email in any of my accounts.

It's busy because people that can actually buy tickets are doing just that. Why are you bothering? It will reject your attempt to buy because you're not a gold member.

Oct 25, 2003
i'm gonna pop into the office at some point today to try and make sense of all this

i'm a bit THICK with the internet and all that shit you see

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
More satisfied customers!

Postcode never worked for me, but ticket office is open for walkups today, yeah.

Haha, cheers for that, will head up there. I was never moaning but was just wondering how the hell I could get this to work! Seems to me that given away tickets are often only available in person and STH's obviously don't buy tickets on a match-by-match basis, the majority of us won't have used this system before, so unrolling it at such short notice seems odd!

simon195

Sep 11, 2007

keep clicking on it..it will open eventually, also your password is usually your postcode

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
OK so I've linked a couple of season ticket holders to the friends and family thing but at no point did it ask if they were season ticket holders or anything. I'm assuming the club will somehow be able to identify that they are and not just assume they are white members or whatever.

The system is workable but lets be honest any ticket system that generates discussion like this is a failure

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here