Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Will he grace the premier League next season under King Kenny or head back to Spain with Athletic Bilbao?

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
TBH it is crazy he's not at a club like Liverpool even with injury problems. We have been exceptionally lucky to watch him this season, i feel like its a privilage. I hope he will give it another season with us, who knows what he feels in his head, its clearly not just about money for him, its impossible to say whether he will stay or not

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
TBH it is crazy he's not at a club like Liverpool even with injury problems. We have been exceptionally lucky to watch him this season, i feel like its a privilage. I hope he will give it another season with us, who knows what he feels in his head, its clearly not just about money for him, its impossible to say whether he will stay or not

I agree with you on this.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Hope I'm wrong but IMO he will head back to Spain. His wife is preggers and no doubt will want to have the baby at home. It's been a pleasure watching Vicente wear the stripes though.

El Turi

Injured
Aug 13, 2005
Argentina
King Kenny only signs overrated English players for ridiculous prices so expect them to sign Zaha in the summer.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He doesnt owe us anything! Why do you think he owes us?

Valencia didn't bother or couldn't get him fit but our medical team did just that. I'd love to think that he would repay us with another season but family reasons may be a factor in him going back to Spain. I don't think he's learned a lot of English despite the club giving him lessons.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Valencia didn't bother or couldn't get him fit but our medical team did just that. I'd love to think that he would repay us with another season but family reasons may be a factor in him going back to Spain. I don't think he's learned a lot of English despite the club giving him lessons.

I don't think he's been that interested in learning it, no idea why i think that i just do.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333985320.799140.jpg

Steaming past figo

Legend

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333985273.622159.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1333985273.622159.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 67

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
I don't think he's been that interested in learning it, no idea why i think that i just do.

To be fair he doesn't really need to. We've got 4 or 5 Spanish speakers in the squad. Its not like he's a manager. Sure it would help but its not a gamebreaker.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
We've been the luckiest club in the world to have him play for us. If he dons the stripes again I'll be delighted but tbh he's far too good for us. Absolute legend for choosing us and Gus over the money elsewhere.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here