Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Valencia didn't bother or couldn't get him fit but our medical team did just that. I'd love to think that he would repay us with another season but family reasons may be a factor in him going back to Spain. I don't think he's learned a lot of English despite the club giving him lessons.

Yes family factors may well play a part, who knows whether hes really enjoyed it here or not, misses home maybe, impossible to say. We'll find out in the summer i guess. Will be a happy day if he resigns in june/july for sure

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
He knew enough English to get booked for dissent at Burnley. Maybe Calde has taught him some swear words for referees.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
I don't think he owes us we knew the situation when we signed him.What he wants is regular football and we can guarantee him that if he is fit he plays.He could quite easily make a step up to the premier league but can he be offered football week in week out.

grummitts gloves

Dec 30, 2008
West Sussex, la,la,la
Valencia didn't bother or couldn't get him fit but our medical team did just that. I'd love to think that he would repay us with another season but family reasons may be a factor in him going back to Spain. I don't think he's learned a lot of English despite the club giving him lessons.

This. I'm clutching at straws, but it's obvious the Albion have invested a lot of time & effort in him whereas a lot of clubs probably wouldn't have. It might just mean he'll give us one more season of playing, staying fit and then move on.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
This. I'm clutching at straws, but it's obvious the Albion have invested a lot of time & effort in him whereas a lot of clubs probably wouldn't have. It might just mean he'll give us one more season of playing, staying fit and then move on.

A lot of clubs wouldnt have invested time and effort on him? like Who?

APACHE

LONGTIME DIEHARD
Feb 18, 2011
THE PROMISED LAND-SUSSEX
Expect him to move on in the summer, back to Spain, unless Bloom and Poyet can get in some real class midfield players because if he stays the opposition will know who to target and the guy needs to play with players of the same level. IMO it stands out that he's a move amd pass infront of those we have and reminds me of when we signed Barry Bridges, who was too quick in thought and movement for the rest of the team. I hope he stays but I feel the powers that be will have to act fast in the transfer market and get the midfield sorted.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
Expect him to move on in the summer, back to Spain, unless Bloom and Poyet can get in some real class midfield players because if he stays the opposition will know who to target and the guy needs to play with players of the same level. IMO it stands out that he's a move amd pass infront of those we have and reminds me of when we signed Barry Bridges, who was too quick in thought and movement for the rest of the team. I hope he stays but I feel the powers that be will have to act fast in the transfer market and get the midfield sorted.

The answer is obvious Bloom needs to get his cheque book out and bring in Iniesta, Xavi and Messi to compliment him :)

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Last edited:

Smirko

Aug 19, 2011
Brighton
Leicester were after him as well, Kenny won't be at Anfield next season anyways once the septics boot him out he can't disguise their shocking season with a couple of good cup runs, scousers want to win prem and regain their top spot esp with the manc winning another title this season.

bhawoddy

Jan 25, 2011
Like the ones who were queuing up to take him... No.. Hang on a minute.. There weren't any!

Do your homework grummit and youll find there were. If he had gone anywhere else he would have recieved the same treament he got here. Dont quite know what your thinking is here. We have looked after him no differently than any other side who he may have played for.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I actually have a sneaking feeling he'll stay.

I have no specific basis for this, just gut instinct for some reason.

Los Che

Sep 4, 2011
I think you are all overrating him.He is good player but I think not anymore calibre for best league teams.As he is Valencia fan,playing for Levante,Hercules and teams from that region is not an option,also they wouldn't want him to play there.20 games per season is big achievement for him now,maybe I am wrong,but who knows,I see your doctors made him play more regularly,thats big plus.

I also think not many teams would risk with him,so for me its still most likely that he will stay in Brighton.Would like him back in Valencia,no doubt about that,even for 5 games per season,I don't give a ****

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
I think you are all overrating him.He is good player but I think not anymore calibre for best league teams.As he is Valencia fan,playing for Levante,Hercules and teams from that region is not an option,also they wouldn't want him to play there.20 games per season is big achievement for him now,maybe I am wrong,but who knows,I see your doctors made him play more regularly,thats big plus.

I also think not many teams would risk with him,so for me its still most likely that he will stay in Brighton.Would like him back in Valencia,no doubt about that,even for 5 games per season,I don't give a ****

No, hes fantastic still, amazing touch, control, vision, dribbling ability, great at shooting perhaps just a bit slower than he was before all the injuries. I think you just want to play it down and have him back at Valencia :_)

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Also hopefully teams wont "risk" him as i have a feelingb he will be amazing and stay fit next season. I just want him to stay, we love him here

Davemania

Jul 11, 2011
Uckfield
Also 20 games with Vicente is amazing for any team, without doubt

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here