Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente - too good for us

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Take a bow son. So much quality. Probably the best player I've ever seen in an Albion shirt and will only get better.

Don't know how bridcutt got mom over him.

Goring Gull

Jul 5, 2003
Huddersfield
I like to see him as not to good for us but our best player - lets hope more like him come to join us, then we can get some of the wasters like Barnes and Calderon out.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Use of the ball? He still looks rusty but what a player he could be for us. Not at his best tonight, he will be much better.

(sent from the P bus....)

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Use of the ball? He still looks rusty but what a player he could be for us. Not at his best tonight, he will be much better.

(sent from the P bus....)

Gotta disagree!

Counted 5 quality balls into the box by the 8th minute his delivery is impeccable.

TotallyFreaked

Jul 2, 2011
Thought he was fantastic today. By far our MOTM, so comfortable on the ball and put through some great passes and the opposition do not know how to get the ball off him. We are very lucky to have him.

The Fifth Column

Lazy mug
Nov 30, 2010
Hangleton
Vish was a class above everyone else, another player anywhere near as good as him in the team and able to read his passes and we would have slaughtered Hull.

Kazenga <3

Test 805843
Feb 28, 2010
Team c/r HQ
Will be off to a top prem club if we don't get promoted. Far too good for this league. I'm half tempted to say sell him for £8million in January :lolol:

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Vish was a class above everyone else, another player anywhere near as good as him in the team and able to read his passes and we would have slaughtered Hull.

Very much this, agree with every word :clap2:

Lindfield by the Pond

Jan 10, 2009
Lindfield (near the pond)
Seemed to be playing on the right, and cut inside a lot. Would like to have seen him on the left (while Noone was not on), although as previous poster mentioned, he still put in some real quality crosses.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
Agree with my learned friend [MENTION=72]dwayne[/MENTION] - a class above. Incredible control, strong on the ball and great vision.

My fear, already, is that he will become frustrated at the others not being up to his quality.

A real delight to watch him in action.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
My mom, class player but needs support to get him the ball more in the right places.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Sorry but I really didn't think he was good tonight. He lost it on numerous occassions...

The only time I see him lose the ball was when he was fouled. Needs to play to the whistle though

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here