Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente talks positive...

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
When I said you're talking gibberish, it wasn't an invitation for you to carry on.

Really, all you're doing is commenting on gossip, speculation and rumour as though it were gospel.

Every manager wants everyone in place for pre-season, but that doesn't follow they're going to get them. It also doesn't mean that they've failed in their duty. That's merely your take on a topic that you're making up as you go along. It is hilarious and brain-fryingly baffling in equal measure.

For my part, I haven't said anything one way or the other about Gus, nor his transfer targets, nor his long-term commitment - even though you're looking forward to the day when he does go purely to satisfy your pathetic insecurities that you were right all along. You merely assume that because I challenge your ill-conceived prejudices about Gus that I am 'up Gus' arse', which is a sorry state of affairs for you to be in, frankly.

pmsl, You have never said anything about Poyet or his commitment and the fact he can do no wrong. Everyone knows your views on Poyet, the man shit's gold bars as far as your concerned.
My ill-conceived prejudices?..I've always said Poyet has done a good job here, a very good job. But not a hero worship job and he is not irreplaceable. He was tacticlly found out at the end of the season and anyone who can't see that is blind. Let's hope he has learnt from his mistakes, as all of us have to in our jobs from time to time. That's if he is here next season.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Nope, he never did that, irrespective of you think. He would occasionally talk about targets after he'd missed them. Apart from that, you're making this up as you go along. Your ingratitude to the people who serve this club is quite staggering.

Of course, I say 'think' - I use that phrase in the loosest possible terms.

Still nice to see that, if it was down to you, you'd like to take this club backwards.

Your so stupid, you can't tell the difference between sarcasm and seriousness.

Jack Daniels

Aug 25, 2011
Buggers Hole
The fact that we stuck by him through all his injuries last season could play a big part in his decision. Gus is aware that other clubs in England and abroad will be looking at him, but after talks with Vicente he seems confident he may sign.

Fingers crossed!!

You had talks with Vicente?

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
pmsl, You have never said anything about Poyet or his commitment and the fact he can do no wrong. Everyone knows your views on Poyet, the man shit's gold bars as far as your concerned.
My ill-conceived prejudices?..I've always said Poyet has done a good job here, a very good job. But not a hero worship job and he is not irreplaceable. He was tacticlly found out at the end of the season and anyone who can't see that is blind. Let's hope he has learnt from his mistakes, as all of us have to in our jobs from time to time. That's if he is here next season.

You post that the opinion that he is going as though it were fact, again and again and again to the point of suicidal tedium, in the vain hope that eventually it will happen, and you can celebrate in what you perceive is your own insight and wisdom. Thankfully, he doesn't share your avaricious value system.

The fact that you keep posting this is your problem. Don't try to make it anyone else's.

I have no idea what Gus intends, but then I've never posted what he intends either. You have, frequently. However, I'm taking his oft-repeated statements about his future here without the ill-conceived prejudice that you offer up.

Last edited:

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
You post that the opinion that he is going as though it were fact, again and again and again to the point of suicidal tedium, in the vain hope that eventually it will happen, and you can celebrate in what you perceive is your own insight and wisdom. Thankfully, he doesn't share your avaricious value system.

The fact that you keep posting this is your problem. Don't try to make it anyone else's.

I have no idea what Gus intends, but then I've never posted what he intends either. You have, frequently. However, I'm taking his oft-repeated statements without the ill-conceived prejudice that you offer up.

I can't be arsed to reply to you anymore. I'm glad I get under your skin though. Of course it will happen eventually but if it's within the next six months then all his old crap about long term plans etc etc is just a load of old bullshit, seeing as he signed a four year contract, we will see. Now go and dream about you and Gus holding hands...Goodbye.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
Do you think I'm going to take a meaningless comment about stupidity from someone who struggles with the difference between 'your' and 'you're' seriously?

Nice try, sweetcheeks.

Last time..Just proves how sad you are picking up on peoples grammar. This isn't a f***ing English lesson. But then after 42,000+ posts, one would expect yours to be perfect..You clearly got to much time on your hands. Although I don't find that surprising at all lol.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
I can't be arsed to reply to you anymore. I'm glad I get under your skin though. Of course it will happen eventually but if it's within the next six months then all his old crap about long term plans etc etc is just a load of old bullshit, seeing as he signed a four year contract, we will see. Now go and dream about you and Gus holding hands...Goodbye.

And you can have a wank over yourself about how much you're telling everyone how much you know Gus personally, and how far your small-minded prejudices take you.

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
And you can have a wank over yourself about how much you're telling everyone how much you know Gus personally, and how far your small-minded prejudices take you.

If you can find just one post, where I have said I know Gus personally. I will delete my account, but you wont. See, it's not me that makes it up as I go along.

itszamora

Go Jazz Go
Sep 21, 2003
London
Last time..Just proves how sad you are picking up on people's grammar. This isn't a f***ing English lesson. But then after 42,000+ posts, one would expect yours to be perfect..You clearly got too much time on your hands. Although I don't find that surprising at all lol.

:) x

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
If you can find just one post, where I have said I know Gus personally. I will delete my account, but you wont. See, it's not me that makes it up as I go along.

It's because you post opinion as fact.

"He will be gone..."
"If Villa come, he will be gone..." etc.

That's the postings of someone who has the inside track. Only someone who knew him would post something so certain. And the fact that post this sort of thing so often with such tedium... I don't know. Perhaps you're guessing; apply enough of a scattergun approach to reading his mind and eventually one or two things might hit.

If you don't know him, how can you be so sure? Is it because you believe he has the same value system as you - i.e. he'd do it because that's what you would do...?

D

Deleted User X18H

Yes for goodness sake, how can anyone come on here and say Gus told me this, or I asked Gus that.

Jeez.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here