Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente Still Not in Full Training?

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Tweet from Andy Naylor an hour or so ago, "All of Albion's injured were back in full training today, all except one that is. No prizes"

This is rapidly becoming a farce. I am tempted to say it's time to get rid but that is probably what Vicente wants. How depressing.

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
It's funny how nobody see's him actually get these 'injurys'

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
This is rapidly becoming a farce. I am tempted to say it's time to get rid but that is probably what Vicente wants. How depressing.

Doesnt depress me anymore. If we get 5 games out of him will count as a bonus. Even if he got fit he must be a long way off match fit.

We have enough in our squad providing we can not have any more injury problems.

Need another striker still , hard to expect anything from Hoskins with his track record.

manintheblackpajamas

Oct 30, 2006

This is EXACTLY the sort of thing people were saying last season. Then we all saw him play...

It's very frustrating but I'm sure the club knew they could afford him for another year and with that being the case i am prepared to wait on this one.

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
If this was last season I would be pissed, but we have plenty of cover. Getting bored of this Vicente saga now, if he plays great if not I couldn't give a toss any more.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Why does Andy Naylor feel the constant need to shit stir when it comes to Vicente? I dont see anything like the amount of commentry from him on Will Hoskins who has been immeasurably more sicknote.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Why does Andy Naylor feel the constant need to shit stir when it comes to Vicente? I dont see anything like the amount of commentry from him on Will Hoskins who has been immeasurably more sicknote.

I agree completely. Vicente has played far more games than Hoskins and didn't put in a request to go out on loan.

Daffy Duck

Stop bloody moaning!
Nov 7, 2009
GOSBTS

Exactly right. Naylor often comes across as being petty-minded and spiteful when it comes to Vicente. It's not the first time he's made sarcastic comments. I sometimes wonder if there's a personal reason for it.

Vicente has played a lot more games for us than Hoskins has but I don't see Naylor making bitchy remarks about him.

Vegas Seagull

Jul 10, 2009
Vicente is ex Champions League Hoskins is non league...let the legend that is AN continue to correctly overpower your petty scribbles

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Exactly right. Naylor often comes across as being petty-minded and spiteful when it comes to Vicente. It's not the first time he's made sarcastic comments. I sometimes wonder if there's a personal reason for it.

Vicente has played a lot more games for us than Hoskins has but I don't see Naylor making bitchy remarks about him.

Maybe he was so excited to get an exclusive he just couldn't help himself. Bless.

Miami Seagull

Grandad
Jul 12, 2003
Miami Florida, USA
Nicely put Vegas! I would suggest that the "sarcastic comment" may have originated with the coaching staff at the club. They do seem to be getting frustrated with this...

Diego Napier

Mar 27, 2010

Exactly this. He seems to know it will just press the over reaction buttons on people like Zebedee and OSRGull.

Doc Lynam

I hate the Daily Mail
Jun 19, 2011
Nicely put Vegas! I would suggest that the "sarcastic comment" may have originated with the coaching staff at the club. They do seem to be getting frustrated with this...

Of course! The clubs at fault for Naylor posting a personal comment on his personal twitter page!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here