Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente not training with the rest of the squad.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
Pretty sure most clubs have had this happen to them. (I know this is at least our 2nd time after Kitson). Part and parcel of the game - there'd be loads on here going mental if Poyet came out with something like "we could have signed Vicente Rodrigues on a free but he's had a few injuries so we didn't bother".

Jim Van Winkle

Jul 14, 2010
Hawaii
Starting to take the piss more than Paul Kitson. The dream would be to get 15 games out of him in the second half of the season with a few goals and some assists thrown in. No doubting he still has the ability from what i've seen of him on the pitch.

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
I wish Vicente would get the first flight back to Spain. The whole saga is becoming a major piss take. I just hope he's on a pay per play contract.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
I wish Vicente would get the first flight back to Spain. The whole saga is becoming a major piss take. I just hope he's on a pay per play contract.

Yea and I wish Hoskins would f*** off back to Bristol and Buckley back to Watford...

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
Yea and I wish Hoskins would f*** off back to Bristol and Buckley back to Watford...

Buckley? Our most talented player by a country mile in my view.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Only 7 appearances, compared to Vicentes 4 though... whats the difference?

Geriatric Seagull

Nov 10, 2009
Littlehampton
Some players will play through the pain barrier in their determination to succeed for their team. We've not been told much about his injuries but it appears Vicente is not one of them. Let's forget about him and look for someone who will at least play a few games.

WhingForPresident

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2009
Marlborough
Very frustrating, but we all knew what his history with injuries was like.
Would love to see him get a decent run in the first team, but I don't think we will see him in an Albion shirt again.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Only 7 appearances, compared to Vicentes 4 though... whats the difference?

Buckley is a young lad with hamstring issues due to his age, that clearly wants to play when taking interviews. We have absolutley no indication that Veicente wants to be here, or exactly what problems he is having. They all seem to be numerous and minor, and in his own head as was suggested before he signed.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland

jackalbion

Aug 30, 2011
hoskins is a good player and is just unlucky by the looks of it this season as with buckley but with vicente it seems like he can't be bothered poyet wants him to play but it seems it just an endless saga for him to get fit most of the players that other teams got on a free (l.lualua, james beattie) have got fit so why can't vicente he is on alot of money which also says that he is just here for the money

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
:lol: totally don't get all the hate against Vicente, it is not his fault he is injured is he? We have seen Gus make some odd remarks about players in the past, so if Vicente was a sick note, in his head, whatever, surely we'd have had something from Gus?

Everytime Vicente has played, he has changed the game from what I remember so he has skill, so lets hope the club can get him fit and a good 10+ appearances out of him this year, rather than second guessing what is going on?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here