Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente (merged)

One Robbie Reinelt

Forever Brighton
Feb 28, 2009
Just watched some of it again on Sky+, and it merely confirmed what I thought at the time when watching him live tonight. Vicente is a beauty of a player, he's like warm melted chocolate being poured over the heaving breasts of a nubile young filly. His touch and control is sublime, his balance, strength on the ball, confidence and close control, his perception and weight of pass, the way he can drop a shoulder and shift his weight to throw opponents off balance. Just different gravy. Interesting to see Gus deploy him centrally, he really is far too good to stay out wide. This is a fella you want to see pulling the strings, where he's not hemmed in by the touchline but can instead get his head up and slide those passes around in all directions.

I love him already.

What a fantastic quote!
Let's hope for more chocolaty breasts tomorrow night.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
I watched the game in a pub in Bath last night, group of lads nearby who clearly weren't Brighton fans but were interested in the game. Some of the comments I heard from one in particular were fantastic.

"Vicente plays for Brighton?! That's incredible"

"I still can't believe Brighton signed Vicente. Wasn't he, like, Spain's best player?"

And they were getting very excited and seemed genuinely shocked by our second half performance.

Feb 24, 2011
Upper Bevendean
I watched your game last night, you were a determined bunch, I did not see much to worry Palace though, will be a great game next Tuesday, I am looking forward to it very much

I think that is all bluff Croydonbloke, If we play anything like we did in the second half last night, Speroni will be out injured with back problems, caused by picking the ball out of the net so many times.

Shooting Star

Apr 29, 2011
Suffolk
Our back four will have your strikers well and truly in their pockets :blush:If you see what I mean!!!! Not forgetting we have the best goal keeper in this division by a long way.

I am not kidding you, you were not as good I was expecting to see last night, no better then we have played this season.

Think you've got something wrong with your eyes mate. In the second half, we played that good...against LIVERPOOL. I have respect enough for where you lot are in the league to admit that it'll be a very competitive game on Tuesday. Clearly you're too ignorant to do the same.

Anyway, Vicente was amazing. So composed, gave himself so much time on the ball, absolute class. Would love to save him for Palace if possible so he can turn them over.

Sitch

Jul 3, 2011
Our back four will have your strikers well and truly in their pockets :blush:If you see what I mean!!!! Not forgetting we have the best goal keeper in this division by a long way.

I am not kidding you, you were not as good I was expecting to see last night, no better then we have played this season.

I'd much rather any of the following. . .Lee Camp, Kasper Schemichael, Frankie Fielding, Lonergan, Joe Lewis then Speroni. . .

Valencianista

Sep 1, 2011
I wasn't exaggerating the boys?:D

I did not watch your match because I was watching Valencia giving their all against "everything goes our way" Barca, but I hear yourselves and Vicente gave a good account of yourselves. :proud:

Amunt Vicente, Amunt B&H Albion! :D

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
He was threading so much together last nite. Looked strong, intelligent and positive.

"...he will be unbelievable for the football club. Unbelievable."

BrickTamland

Mar 2, 2010
Brighton
Can see him being a less crazy Taarabt for us this season. Someone who will play between their midfield and defence and generally drift around, and a player no team will want to come up against. Still shocked he actually plays for US

grawhite

Jul 6, 2011
Brighton

Middlesborough is the only decent team you played in the league, you beat them in the cup, so what, if you think your defence is gonna have us in their pockets, I think your deluded like that bunch of Fuckwits on your forums. Bring on Tuesday and bring on the win for the Albion.

Sent from my iPhone using telepathic powers.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
If his performance last night is any indication, he will rip the Croydon lot to pieces on Tuesday.

His touch and awareness, even when not fully fit and against top level opposition, was outstanding. You could tell instantly that he's a class player....still can't quite believe he's ours tbh,.

cw00

Mar 29, 2009
Manchester
doesnt quite look right in that shirt though, baggy with a large collar, needs a skin tight kappa top to wear.

article-2040465-0E065B2900000578-720_468x431.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here