Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente - "I'd love to come back [next season]"

JBizzleBeard

Jan 23, 2007
Brighton
yeah, this is pretty much why i drift away from nsc periodically....

speculation about Spanish attitudes towards breast feeding and how they may affect BHAFC's squad for next year...

haha. wow.

i'm out of here (hope Vicente stays as i won't make it to the Amex for the first time until next season and i would love to see him in person).

Indeed. WTF was that all about?

probably will go - babies are drooled over by everyone in spain, and breastfeeding is seen as natural - in england it is the opposite - whether he stays depends on the domestic argument/chat - and a pregnant women is hard to win arguments with - those that know this, know this.

Time for your meds brunswick
MV5BMjE4MTQ3ODc4MV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMjYzNTIwNA@@._V1._SX640_SY428_.jpg

stss30

Apr 24, 2008
Slightly off topic he was a tad annoyed with the ref today ....I am sure Calderon intervened at one stage

I don't know how he avoided a booking after giving the ref a nudge and arguing with him! As you say I think Calde calmed him down!

peterward

NSC Patron
Nov 11, 2009
I'll be seriously gutted if he doesn't come back, I don't think I've ever loved a player like I have Vicente! Just imagine how the Valencia fans felt, they saw him play 300+ games!

likewise, but at Valencia he was playing with players more at his natural level, wheras he is a class above most players in this league. And he is playing beneath his natural level (not that I'm complaining),

Champions league, UEFA cup, Spanish cup and La Liga winner, plays for BHAfc........... FFS...am I dreaming

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here