Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente a "free loader" and "homesick" etc blah blah blah...

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Oh christ I give up then. It confirms in the story the injury I was told and backs up the fact he could be back in early Jan, Six weeks from my first post.

He has been injured. There was a photo of him at the hospital yesterday. Ok, it was giving out Christmas presents to children, but it was at the hospital.

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
He has been injured. There was a photo of him at the hospital yesterday. Ok, it was giving out Christmas presents to children, but it was at the hospital.

Indeed

el-sello-actiu-en-el-nuevo-hospital-universitario-la-fe_640_10000000.jpg

Willy Dangle

Aug 31, 2011
“He has been doing a bit of everything, strength work, controlled training, running, the new gravity treadmill and plenty of pool exercises which could be really hard but not the same as playing.

Snooker is better exercise than pool because you walk further.

raycoppin

Raycoppin
Nov 16, 2012
Bognor Regis
After seeing these comments repeatedly on here and the Argus website Im getting a bit sick and tired of it. I was informed the other day that the injury to Vicente IS a serious one. It IS NOT in his head like the qualified telepathic, psychologists allude to on here he has a problem deep in his Quad and tendonitis in his knee. If you want to know who told me this P.M. me but please don't post it back up here. I was also informed he will be back with us in 6 weeks and is a lovely lad to have about the place.

I for one cannot wait to see him strutting his stuff in the 2nd part of the season. A combination of himself and Buckley for how ever many games he manages will be lethal.

I got his shirt at Barnsley last year and want him to sign it, so I hope the legend is back soon and showing us what we have been missing in a genuine playmaker:amex:

Westdene Wonder

Aug 3, 2010
Brighton
He is a talented player but whether is has a fitness problem or not is not the point, fact is he has hardly seen out a full game over the last three seasons so its time another club paid his wages and we find a replacement,SIMPLE

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
He is a talented player but whether is has a fitness problem or not is not the point, fact is he has hardly seen out a full game over the last three seasons so its time another club paid his wages and we find a replacement,SIMPLE

Blah, we get 10-15 games a season out of him I'm happy, if he played 25+ he'd be playing for Newcastle or Liverpool, simple as that. We managed to get him because he's so fragile injury-wise.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here