Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vicente a "free loader" and "homesick" etc blah blah blah...

smeariestbat

May 5, 2012
i think we should organise a get well card :)

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
It just doesn't matter any more. It's all words until he plays.

I'm past caring about the hows, whys, wherefores, excuses and disinformation.

Whether or not you think in the rare glimpses we have seen he was better than George Best, it has been a dud signing and major disappointment until he comes back and does something tangible and useful in a promotion bid.

Be fair. To follow through your logic, you are basically saying that every single member of the squad is a 'dud signing' unless we get promoted. No?

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
After seeing these comments repeatedly on here and the Argus website Im getting a bit sick and tired of it. I was informed the other day that the injury to Vicente IS a serious one. It IS NOT in his head like the qualified telepathic, psychologists allude to on here he has a problem deep in his Quad and tendonitis in his knee. If you want to know who told me this P.M. me but please don't post it back up here. I was also informed he will be back with us in 6 weeks and is a lovely lad to have about the place.

I for one cannot wait to see him strutting his stuff in the 2nd part of the season. A combination of himself and Buckley for how ever many games he manages will be lethal.

if that is true then i am well happy............it's a massive shame there is no treatment available for such a condition..........a rugby player played half a game with one of his bollocks hanging off the other week....!!

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
if that is true then i am well happy............it's a massive shame there is no treatment available for such a condition..........a rugby player played half a game with one of his bollocks hanging off the other week....!!

one of their weird initiation things was it?

Nov 19, 2012
After seeing these comments repeatedly on here and the Argus website Im getting a bit sick and tired of it. I was informed the other day that the injury to Vicente IS a serious one. It IS NOT in his head like the qualified telepathic, psychologists allude to on here he has a problem deep in his Quad and tendonitis in his knee. If you want to know who told me this P.M. me but please don't post it back up here. I was also informed he will be back with us in 6 weeks and is a lovely lad to have about the place.

I for one cannot wait to see him strutting his stuff in the 2nd part of the season. A combination of himself and Buckley for how ever many games he manages will be lethal.

He was fit and played in our last 10 or 11 games last season,how many of those games did we win

kevtherev

Feb 28, 2008
Tunbridge Wells
I sure he will be fit in time for the last few games of the season, just to remind everyone he is still alive and after a contract somewhere.

Neecha

Jul 10, 2012
London
Well said that man!! Ive have also heard the same thing and I cannot wait to see him fit and tormenting defences again!!

Leicester Seagull

Oct 24, 2009
Hope this thread shuts at least some of the whingers up.

Yes it's frustrating that he's not back yet, but I seriously doubt that he's just happily sitting on his arse pretending to be injured.

I just hope that he can get fit soon and smash in some goals, then some people around here will have a lot of egg on their whiney little faces!

Apr 12, 2011
Well said that man! I'm also sick and tired of hearing all the pessimism and negativity about Vicente and many have been frankly quite disrespectful towards him when they clearly have absolutely no idea what the situation is.

I for one think this sounds genuine and if it happens I cannot wait to see him back playing for us!

Ole!

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
as ive said in earlier post,would rather have orlandi

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here