Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Very silly question!!!!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Brighton Boy said:
sam sam sam......because i was in a room with a girl does not mean that i would try to pull her......She had just split with her boyfriend who was there aswell............and this is the only girl who i have never done anything to hurt.........

Bit of a harsh statment

:( :( :(

we've all been there - in a room with another girl whose not the gf. casn be very awkward

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
sams dad said:
well even wen u was goin out with that fit bird down bardens road, she woz well nice and u f***ed that one up!belive me i know wots its like i mess things up nearly every time!but at the end of the day i wouldnt get ur hopes up in case u get let down.

True words kennerz................

Did Staines get home ok........hush ur beak

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Scotty M said:
we've all been there - in a room with another girl whose not the gf. casn be very awkward

Especially when she has just split from her boyfriend......and he is next door......she was just upset and i aint the sort of person to be a shoulder to cry on just to pull someone.

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
Brighton Boy said:
Especially when she has just split from her boyfriend......and he is next door......she was just upset and i aint the sort of person to be a shoulder to cry on just to pull someone.
yer ok gaz! anyway i saw stains earlier and he ended up sittin on a wall half the night, then got a taxi home.lol

RonnieO'Sullivan

Feb 21, 2005
Staines is a Legend! case closed.:clap2: :clap2: :clap2: What Entertainment!!!

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Brighton Boy said:

or when you're drunk off of your face, and your girlfriends downstairs, while one of her best friends is your room

can get very awkward

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here