Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Very silly question!!!!!

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
brightonfan_86 said:
When is she going? Right then tell her face to face if she isn't going tommorow that is. I don't think telling her on the phone is very nice atall.

She goes next week but not sure if im gonna get the chance to see herbefore she goes...i dont want to tell her on the phone at all...........

Dont want to ruin things

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
I'm pleased to see that Stuart Storer has improved his looks since he gave up football. There's a chance for AJ yet.

Brighton Boy said:
She is my girlfriend already but i havent been in love before........

I dont know how to act cos i feel so tense when im with her or when im speaking to her.....

So i put it to the good people of NSC to get their opinion

Erm, the trouble with asking other people for opinions on such things is that you really shouldn't act on anyone's advice, except to do what you feel is the right thing, and without fear of anything.

If it is meant to be, then it will be - but only based on you being yourself and acting on how you feel - not on how others feel. Express your feelings the way that only your feelings tell you to express them.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Foreigner2.jpg

They wanna know what love is. They want you to show them. :eek:

What's love anyway? It's different for everyone. Just tell how how you feel and go with the flow. By the time she get's back she'll have probably sampled some Canadian cock anyway, so she might not want to be your girlfriend anymore. Just tell her, you've got nowt to lose.

Last edited:

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Brighton Boy said:
But when do you know if your in love!!!!!!

Cant believe im bringing this to NSC........i must be screwed up

'Love is blind' so unless you keep bumping into things, and fallen down the stairs, i guess you aint.

Pigsy

Jul 14, 2004
Get a grip of yourself man!

(you're certainly going to have to for the next 6 weeks....)

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Stumpy Tim said:
It's all a game. If you don't play the game, you lose. Fact of life. Shit I know, but true

Depends if you care or not. I think our young man here certainly DOES want to play. Sounds like he doesn't want to lose this one. I've not had someone I care enough about come along for a while to be f***ed with it all. It's actually a lot less hassle I find.

colinpants

IT CONSULTANT
Jan 24, 2005
When you stop going to football matches to take here shopping on a saturday afternoon.

silky1

Aug 2, 2004
Macclesfield
Don't worry mate. The ashes start in just over a week, the football season in 3 1/2 weeks, by the time she gets back you will have forgotten all about her.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
HOw do you know you're in love?

Birds suddenly appear, apparently.

Every time.

She is near.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
Fourteenth Eye said:
oh its..............Horrible bein in lov, horrible bein in lov....horible bein inlov when your 8 & half ;)

YES! Good reference. "Got your picture on my wall, got your name upon my scarf..."

I also remember a parody version of that about being drunk on a crate and half... Something about stroking the food and eating the cat...

Man, the 80's were shit.

Goodfella

North Stand Boy X320
Feb 9, 2004
Brighton
Re: Re: Re: Very silly question!!!!!

magoo said:
What the f*** do you know?? You're married HAHAHAHA! :thumbsup:

YES M8 but i can see where i'm going, so obviously.... 'I'm not in love..... so don't forget it.......it's just a silly phase i'm going through....'

Sorry, got carried away with the moment there.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here