Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Very silly question!!!!!

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
silky1 said:
Don't worry mate. The ashes start in just over a week, the football season in 3 1/2 weeks, by the time she gets back you will have forgotten all about her.

Certainly correct with regards to that but it still aint gonna happen.....whatever happens there will be no shopping on a saturday afternoon at anytime!!!!!Never!!!!

But 6 weeks is a long time to wait to see someone without telling them how you really feel....isnt it?

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Brighton Boy said:
She goes next week but not sure if im gonna get the chance to see herbefore she goes...i dont want to tell her on the phone at all...........

Dont want to ruin things

Then you need to make the effort to see her, big bunch of flowers delivered to her with a message to meet you somewhere nice, and at the end of the evening tell her.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder apparently so you both will have plenty of time to think while she is away and see what happens when she returns

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
gazwag said:
Then you need to make the effort to see her, big bunch of flowers delivered to her with a message to meet you somewhere nice, and at the end of the evening tell her.

Absence makes the heart grow fonder apparently so you both will have plenty of time to think while she is away and see what happens when she returns

But im working through the week and because she has finished university she is now back at home!!!

So its awkward

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
colinpants said:
When you stop going to football matches to take here shopping on a saturday afternoon.

That's being pussy whipped or taken hostage, not love.

Last edited:

pasty

A different kind of pasty
Jul 5, 2003
West, West, West Sussex
colinpants said:
When you stop going to football matches to take here shopping on a saturday afternoon.

If that's the case, I never have been, nor am I ever likely to be in love. Thank God Mrs Pasty (sort of) likes football.

Stoaty Ferret

Jul 11, 2003
Brighton
I knew I was in love when I stayed with my girlfriend in hospital while she had her appendix out rather than go to the Albion Play off final in Cardiff with about 30 of my mates. Haven't looked back since, and she can never say I put football before her now.

The Wookiee

Back From The Dead
Nov 10, 2003
Worthing
Brighton Boy said:
Im only 19 and have never been in love or have a clue what it is!!!!

But this girl is awesome...

She left university 3 weeks ago and we havent been able to see so much of each other as im still down here why she has gone back home.

She is now going to Canada to see familly for 6 weeks.

Im gutted and whenever i speak to her my stomach goes crazy and i get really nervous...

She is beautiful and i am lost as i have never felt like this before...

What is this?

We all felt like that at your age, yes you could call it your 'first love'

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
Well she is worth a sickie for but i have only just started this job on monday...........

I dont have a clue what to do!!!!!!!

Shall i go and see her or not?

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
She was supposed to be going on thursday but it was delayed till tuesday so im seeing her tommorow..........

Im gonna pluck up the courage to tell her i think!!!!!!!!!!

Just hope it dont go tits up

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Brighton Boy said:
She was supposed to be going on thursday but it was delayed till tuesday so im seeing her tommorow..........

Im gonna pluck up the courage to tell her i think!!!!!!!!!!

Just hope it dont go tits up

good luck chief

if it does go tits up, then just blame kev for his poor advice

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
This is all an awful lot of effort. People are even suggesting missing games. how do we know if she's worth it?

Can we have a picture please?

:clap:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
i would never miss a game....

maybe thats why me and the dorris are on 'a break'

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
i wouldnt miss a game for anyone but she means so much to me......so i have to let her know before she goes away.........

I have a pic but dont know how to scan it

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
gaz its sam, i wouldnt say anything to soon to her it might scare her off!any way u have only been wiv her for a few weeks.And the way u woz tryin to pull that bird on sat night at that party, u cant like her that much!:ohmy:

Brighton Boy

Nov 11, 2003
Lancing
sam sam sam......because i was in a room with a girl does not mean that i would try to pull her......She had just split with her boyfriend who was there aswell............and this is the only girl who i have never done anything to hurt.........

Bit of a harsh statment

:( :( :(

sams dad

I hate Palarse
Feb 7, 2004
The Hill of The Gun
well even wen u was goin out with that fit bird down bardens road, she woz well nice and u f***ed that one up!belive me i know wots its like i mess things up nearly every time!but at the end of the day i wouldnt get ur hopes up in case u get let down.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here