Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Good thread. Well done :clap:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh hear we go which aunties, sisters dog told you this then and what is it ?

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
I told my dog who's knows a cat who told his owner who told his barber who told his friend who knows empire that DK was going to eat a mince pie this evening with some wine.

Maybe someone misunderstood it along the way to empire and said he has a drinking problem and is over weight? ???

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Cereal Killer said:
I told my dog who's knows a cat who told his owner who told his barber who told his friend who knows empire that DK was going to eat a mince pie this evening with some wine.

Bloody hell. That IS one very nasty f***ing nasty rumour.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
ha ha good one,listen if i told you 70%of the fans xmas would be ruined,the other 30%would be celebrating.an unlike the other rumour mungers i aint telling no fucker on here,as i would get the usual,mothers,sister boyfriend dog said shite thread.something is going on,and if you work out how much money the club have coined in since the play offs,whoops saying too much???

empire said:
ha ha good one,listen if i told you 70%of the fans xmas would be ruined,the other 30%would be celebrating.an unlike the other rumour mungers i aint telling no fucker on here,as i would get the usual,mothers,sister boyfriend dog said shite thread.something is going on,and if you work out how much money the club have coined in since the play offs,whoops saying too much???

No, you are not saying anything. Either say what you supposedly know or don't bother posting. Or carry on this shit and get flamed. If you are going to insinuate fraud then you better be able to back it up or you will get Bozza in trouble.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Thought you were a chef but now it seems you're an auditor?

Westdene Seagull

aka Cap'n Carl Firecrotch
NSC Patron
Oct 27, 2003
The arse end of Hangleton
What the hells the point of a rumour if you don't actually say what the rumour is ? That's the point of a rumour !

I've probably been had hook, line and sinker here. :jester:

empire said:
i aint telling no fucker on here,as i would get the usual,mothers,sister boyfriend dog said shite thread.

So why start a thread at all? Attention seeking? :wave:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here