Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

very nasty f***ing nasty rumour about dk tonite

empire said:
hello mate,half the twats on here havent a clue,i get me laughs every day from here,they know the ins and the outs better than everyone else,???

You haven't proved you have more of a clue than anyone else on here though, have you? ??? You just started a pointless thread to tell everyone you heard something but then don't tell anyone else.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I think empire has embarrassed himself enough for one day. Lets just let this thread sink into the swamps of the back-pages and forget all about it.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
haha, no way, this is headed for NSC Gold.

Up she goes!

LolLolLolLol.gif

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I too have heard several rumours today.

Don't tell anyone else, right, but you know that George Michael?

Well someone only told me that...you won't believe this...but apparently...he's NOT THE MARRYING KIND.

Strictly between me and you eh?

Oh, and a little bird also told me, apparently there's a bit of a scandal brewing involving Prince Charles. I'm not one to gossip, obviously, but apparently....he wasn't always faithful to Diana! A source close to him says- unbelievable this- but he's been sneaking off with some bird called Camilla!

Hard to take in, I know. I'm glad I've been able to get it off my chest, the strain of keeping the secret's been killing me.

I know an amazing secret about.....well I'm not going to tell you, but the secret is astounding and it goes along the lines of........I am not prepared to say.

I realise that you (the reader) are intrigued, and this is all I can say.

Wait.....has this been done already?

oh. Ah well, happy Christmas anyway.

p.s. Brontosaurus' are thin at one end, thick in the midd........... what? That one's been done already as well?
Humbug.

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
pssst.gif

I've heard a rumour that there's a rumour flying around about Dick Knight....is it true?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here