Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

very nasty f***ing nasty rumour about dk tonite

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
This obviously refers to DK's performance last night on the telly.

To be honest you can understand his situation. he came in and rescued the club from the likes of Greg Stanley and Bill Archer, but since then on the non playing side of the club, he has been stimied at every turn in his attempts to get us a new ground. He takes serious flak from people on radio phone ins, who keep suggesting there are plenty of people just wanting to come in and do things better. He was simply saying that if people want to come in, then by all means do it. there is a share structure withing the club and investment in the club must be within this share structure.

He took a mauling on harty's show and quite honestly, would you put up with the shit that was hurled at him?

If I were him, I would really ask myself whether this was worth all the hassle.

I know what I would do

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
The Great Cornholio said:
No, you are not saying anything. Either say what you supposedly know or don't bother posting. Or carry on this shit and get flamed. If you are going to insinuate fraud then you better be able to back it up or you will get Bozza in trouble.
.you utter twat,read the post again,how the f*** can i get anyone into trouble,i heard a rumour,blah blah blah,take your head out of your arse will yer,read it again if you can,i heard a nasty rumour,didnt say what its is,and wouldnt,like most on here,im not stupid enough to put what i heard,true or not

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
and it has nothing to do with the telly programme:censored:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Is this the one involving the Labrador, or is it the other one?

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
oh hang on the high and f***ing mighty has responded,,look at my first post sap,what did i say,not a lot,.if i looked at the majority of your posts,i could say the same???

dougdeep said:
Is this the one involving the Labrador, or is it the other one?

Holy Shit! You don't mean that whole actress, alter boy and 2 pounds of prawns incident? I thought he'd covered his tracks by burning the caravan and paying off the air hostess.

Last edited:

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
empire said:
.you utter twat,read the post again,how the f*** can i get anyone into trouble,i heard a rumour,blah blah blah,take your head out of your arse will yer,read it again if you can,i heard a nasty rumour,didnt say what its is,and wouldnt,like most on here,im not stupid enough to put what i heard,true or not

empire, you are being a complete knob jockey. If you have something you'd like to share, then tell all. Dont be an attention seeking twat. Its like being in the play gorund "i know somthing you dont know ner ner".

bollock, ive been taken i by it, so its doing its magic.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Ok, I've got through two pages and I'm obviously missing something. Where is the rumor? Did the post/thread get deleted?

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
This thread will turn into an 8 or 9 page BINFEST about absolutely f***-all. Can't be arsed.

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
I HEARD A RUMOUR
Bananarama

Who needs friends who never show
I'll tell you what you wanna know
I could have saved a broken heart
If I'd found out long ago

Chorus 1:
I'm just thinking about
Those lonely nights
When I waited for your call
'Til I found out
All my friends were right, ooh, ooh
I didn't know you at all

Chorus 2:
I heard a rumour
Ooh, ooh, I heard a rumour
They say you got a broken heart
I heard a rumour
Ooh, ooh, yes I did, boy
I heard a rumour, ooh

Now it seems they're telling me
You've changed your wicked ways
But should I give you a second chance
Baby, I'm too afraid

So you realize what hurt you made
And the love you threw away
How can I forgive or soon forget
It's never gonna be the same

(repeat chorus 2 twice)

(repeat chorus 1)

(repeat chorus 2, 3 times to fade)

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Is it Groundhog day?

:jester: :lolol:

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Sitting Room Only said:
What the f*** is wrong with you people

Well I've got a sore throat and a bit of a cough, plus I cut my hand yesterday which hurts a little bit, oh and I sometimes have fantasies about Sonia from Eastenders and a vat of yoghurt.

Faldo

Jul 7, 2003
I have a musical christmas tie on...

Oh wait - I didnt build the suspense. There is a RUMOUR that I have a musical chrsitmas tie on, but I aint telling you what it is...

*hic*

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here