Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Valentine's Day Vs Millwall at the Amex

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
I just noticed this fixture - surely the ultimate passion killer on "the most romantic night of the year".

Do they not think of people with partners when they set out the fixtures?

Anyone got their excuse lined up yet ?

BlockDpete

Oct 8, 2005
Wouldn't need one as she is working that evening anyway......

Trouble is, so am I.......................:(

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Valentines Day is the stupidest day of the year when apparently we're supposed to force romance on our other halves whether we feel like it or not. The other 364 (or 365 in this case) days are of course insignificant in any relationship.

Thankfully my girlfriend has the same view as me :thumbsup:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
First league gate under 19,000?

Nobody is so pathetically under the thumb, or so DESPERATE to get laid, that they'll miss the football, simply through FEAR of telling their wife / gf that they can't take them out until later in the week?

SURELY?

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Nobody is so pathetically under the thumb, or so DESPERATE to get laid, that they'll miss the football, simply through FEAR of telling their wife / gf that they can't take them out until later in the week?

SURELY?
Er, no. ???

My point is that it is Millwall on a school night.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Valentines Day is the stupidest day of the year when apparently we're supposed to force romance on our other halves whether we feel like it or not. The other 364 (or 365 in this case) days are of course insignificant in any relationship.

This.

If things go well with the current squeeze then I have already said that you know where I will be and you are welcome to join me at the Amex.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003

SURELY?

I think you dont understand women that well and are in for a shock.

SURELY?

But some of us are taking our beloved to Rome for the previous weekend (Italy vs England in the Six Nations being just a coincidence) so mega brownie points are already in the bag.

Herne Hill Seagull

Jul 10, 2003
Galicia

Absolutely. If you're so unromantic, so unimaginative and so scared of this witless, money-grabbing assault on people's insecurities that you can't go to football on Feb 14th because the greetings card industry says so, then God help you...

Last edited:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
A box of Black Magic always does the trick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here