Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Valentine's Day Vs Millwall at the Amex

CorgiRegisteredFriend

May 29, 2011
Boring By Sea
This match is in the school half term so will be sold out irrespective of what day of the week it is. Glad its 14th Feb as an excuse to avoid all the romantic shit going round that day. Cant wait.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Actually thinking of not going to Elland Road now though as it's £36 :(

Ha - I didn't realise it was an Albion-related reason! I should've bloody well known really. :blush:

ps And what's all this 36 quid a tkt nonsense? Don't they know there's a friggin' recession on still (ish)?! Thieving bastards. :glare:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Missing this as away on holiday so not bothered

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Me too, the only home game I'll miss this season. :nono:

Although a bit of Caribbean sunshine might soften the blow! :banana:

Missed Gillingham and Blackpool as away but 5 nights in San Francisco compensates

Let's Have A Winner!

Apr 23, 2006
Burgess Hill
my wifey also has a season ticket so what better way is there to spend Valentine's night together than a romantic stroll to the Amex to play Millwall? Oh, except she's preggers and due on Feb 15th so I believe she'll be swerving this one...I still have permission to go though!

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
Hardly any babies arrive on their due date - take her - it might start her off!!!

Where better to deliver your baby than the Amex?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Hardly any babies arrive on their due date - take her - it might start her off!!!

Where better to deliver your baby than the Amex?

A true Albion fan. And the first baby born there? :D

Rambo

Don't Push me
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Worthing/Vietnam
Iam taking my mrs to east central for a slap up meal and pint of pop, then in for the game. She will love it, if not divorce beckons.

I have sold it to her on the basis hat we are both season ticket holders so not only will we forfeit £40 worth of tickets but also have to pay extortionate prices for a meal elsewhere.

Job done.

Lady Gull

Aug 6, 2011
West sussex
A true Albion fan. And the first baby born there? :D

Got to be done!!! Plenty of St Johns Ambulance around - just over the hill to the RSCH. PLenty of baby bits in the shop to put clothes on it - either pink or blue! You'll get a nice hot chocolate when it's all over and 20,000 aunts and uncles and you can sign up for Gullys gang straight away.

Sure the physio can deliver the baby and stick a couple of extra stitches in for you if you ask nicely :)

Could it be any easier than that?

SeagullSongs

And it's all gone quiet..
Oct 10, 2011
Southampton
Got to be done!!! Plenty of St Johns Ambulance around - just over the hill to the RSCH. PLenty of baby bits in the shop to put clothes on it - either pink or blue! You'll get a nice hot chocolate when it's all over and 20,000 aunts and uncles and you can sign up for Gullys gang straight away.

Sure the physio can deliver the baby and stick a couple of extra stitches in for you if you ask nicely :)

Could it be any easier than that?

You're not in WSU are you? ???

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
Thanks for bringing this fixture to my attention. Split up with husband last year so its the perfect fixture for me. Millwall = valentines. Bout right!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here