Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Vahid Hambo signs 2 year deal

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
****ing hell he is already injured and not available for three weeks, stinks of a desperation signing to appease the fans.

lawros left foot

Glory hunting since 1969
Jun 11, 2011
Worthing
Maybe this is the start of a flurry of activity, recently we have announced new first team singings at 7ish. Possibly the club knew what the reaction would be to this singing, so they have a couple of belters lined up for later in the week.

#clutching at straws

spence

British and Proud
Oct 15, 2014
Crawley
I wonder if Hyypia recommended our Finnish players

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Sounds promising then. The new Torbjorn Agdestein perhaps.

I guess what you're saying is you want a proper striker - like Zamora - and none of this Hambo Mumbo Jumbo Namby Pamby bollocks?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011
Seems like a promising prospect, lets hope he can adapt and progress on.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
Seriously, what's wrong with some of you lot? Would you actually prefer we DIDN'T sign this young international forward with potential? Good grief. The club is looking to do the right thing in signing talent for now and for the future and all some of you can do is moan.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I'll eat my hat if he makes more than 5 appearances in the first team this season.

Well for your sake I hope it's a pork pie hat, Hambo's going to STORM this division (once he's got over his ankle injury).

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
I'll eat my hat if he makes more than 5 appearances in the first team this season.

That would only be because Hughton is reluctant to give him the chances.
I would have the likes of him and Tilley and Starkey on the bench as often as possible and try to give one of them 10 or 20 minutes in most games. We are desperate for pace and youngsters coming in and playing without fear can give us an edge that we currently lack.

Lower West Stander

Mar 25, 2012
Back in Sussex
Ulloa aside our record at signing strikers has been dreadful since we let Murray go - so my glass is half empty on yet another unknown forward "with promise".

Hope I'm wrong.

Eddiespearritt

May 23, 2012
Central Europe
Some massaging of the career stats if you do a little bit of independent research. Soccerway and Wikipedia don't have him scoring 13 in 14 this season - in fact one site claims he's played 11 league games in his whole career, and half of them in the Finnish second and third divisions. He's only 20 so what can we expect - but I don't think he's the new Ulloa just yet. I too hope he's not the new Agdestein.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I guess what you're saying is you want a proper striker - like Zamora - and none of this Hambo Mumbo Jumbo Namby Pamby bollocks?

No, no. Not at all.

I have every faith that another Scandinavian kiddywink who nobody has ever heard of will adapt to the Championship like a duck to water. He's described as a "powerful" striker after all, which is exactly what we need. Just look at the illustrious procession of exciting young strikers who have joined the DS over years, who have gone on to make a real and lasting impact in the players canteen. On days like these, one can only sit back and bask in that familiar feeling of wonderment and anticipation at the latest exciting addition our scouting team has presented to the club. I feel a woo hoo coming on...

...hang on....
....here it comes

...nearly there...

WOO HOO

Thar she blows

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here