Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unfunniest comedian?

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Out of interest, did you see 'Frankie Boyle's Tramadol Nights'?

No, but point taken. I will put that show down as the exception that proves the rule, or something.

Dec 24, 2010
Who was that woman we saw at the Komedia? She was bloody awful. I remember some of her jokes were even too vulgar for you, which is saying something!

Edit: I remember her name now - Ninia Benjamin!

Yes the black lady. It wasn't she was too crude, just not funny. The first mention of her "fanny hole" was alright, but the whole act seemed to revolve around that and her huge arse.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
Re shit comedy - worthy of a mention has to be Bruce Forsyth (well he earns the big bucks, even if he is an octogenarian). All of the material is donkey's years old and you can see the punchline coming a mile away.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
Yes the black lady. It wasn't she was too crude, just not funny. The first mention of her "fanny hole" was alright, but the whole act seemed to revolve around that and her huge arse.

Ninia Benjamin?

ninia-benjamin-2004-june.jpg

She is not great, but the hen parties love her. She also mixes her set up a lot and ad libs which to me makes her ok.

Robbie G

Jul 26, 2004
Hassocks
Jim Davidson - Not my type of humour at all

Not a fan of Russell Howard either really.

But then there's little point in suggesting the 'unfunniest comedian', it's just too subjective.

Jonno

Enthusiasm curbed
Oct 17, 2010
Cape Town
But then there's little point in suggesting the 'unfunniest comedian', it's just too subjective.

I don't think anyone thinks we're looking for some objective truth here. It's just a survey of who people find deeply unfunny.

fruitnveg

Jul 22, 2010
Waitrose. Veg aisles
Jo Caulfield
Omid Dellalalaalala or whatever his name is.
Stephen K Amos
Russell Kane

Omar Djalili? I think he's pretty funny actually.

Will second opinions on: Michael Macintyre (Shouty idiot), Lee Evans (Overexcited, sweaty idiot), Jimmy Carr (boring idiot), Ricky Gervais (zZzZzZz) & Rhod Gilbert (Shouty Welsh idiot) - Totally Unfunny.

To each their own though. :albion2:

Edit: Almost forgot, Russell Brand, what on earth is that creature? He's certainly not funny.

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Already mentioned multiple times but James Corden for me too. Most over-rated, over-exposed comedian out there.

Also not a fan of Michael Mcintyre either but not seen enough of him to give a fair comment.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here