Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unfunniest comedian?

Joey Jo Jo Jr. Shabadoo

I believe in Joe Hendry
Oct 4, 2003
Mainstream comedians I don't find funny include Stephen K Amos, Michael McIntyre, Gina Yashere and Marcus Brigstock.

No-one however will reach the levels of downright dross that was Dermot McMorrow who I was unfortunate enough to see in Edinburgh a few years ago. We walked out about half way through, I don't remember laughing at anything he did, apart from at one point where he (trying to whisper under his breath but forgot about the microphone) admitted that he wasn't very good at stand-up comedy

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
People saying Lee Evans, Harry Hill, Michael Mc etc when there are the likes of Lenny Henry, French and Saunders, Mel and whatever at large. Now thats funny!

keaton

Big heart, hot blood and balls. Big balls
Nov 18, 2004
Stephen K Amos was a really good stand-up, I don't think he has much input to the script of his TV show, and that shows.

On telly, i don't find Lee Evans, Al Murray or Russel Howard at all funny..
The worst i've seen live were Gina Gashere, and I saw an awful set each by Dylan Moran and Stewart Lee who I both quite like, but were awful on that occasion

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
People saying Lee Evans, Harry Hill, Michael Mc etc when there are the likes of Lenny Henry, French and Saunders, Mel and whatever at large. Now thats funny!

French & Saunders don't do stand-up as far as I know, so they're a bit different (not that I find them particularly funny). I personally don't find very Lenny Henry funny, but he's more mainstream, and I can see that some people would like him (I actually preferred his acting in Hope & Glory I think it was called). Harry Hill & Lee Evens - no talent whatsoever, can't imagine why anyone would like them.

gripper stebson

Jul 27, 2004
For all of you giving Harry Hill stick I give you this from his stand up routine:

"After my Nan died I went to the florist to get a 'Nan' wreath for the side of the coffin in the hearse. Sadly they had sold out of 'Nan' so I had to get a 'Damian' and a 'Dean' wreath and use the 'N' and 'A' from Damian and the 'N' from Dean to make it up.

It worked out well in the end as I had enough letters left for an 'I Am Dead' wreath for the other side of the coffin."

A genius.

Tricky Dicky

Jul 27, 2004
Sunny Shoreham
For all of you giving Harry Hill stick I give you this from his stand up routine:

"After my Nan died I went to the florist to get a 'Nan' wreath for the side of the coffin in the hearse. Sadly they had sold out of 'Nan' so I had to get a 'Damian' and a 'Dean' wreath and use the 'N' and 'A' from Damian and the 'N' from Dean to make it up.

It worked out well in the end as I had enough letters left for an 'I Am Dead' wreath for the other side of the coffin."

A genius.

That just is not funny in the slightest.

cuthbert

Oct 24, 2009
Little and Large, Cannon and Ball and although maybe not a comedian, I give you the unfunniest man in the world Jonathon Ross.

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Is there nobody here over 30 ? I haven't seen a name on here that comes remotely close to the depths that were

Tom O'Conner, Ted Rogers

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Russell Howard isn't even a comedian, he's just a regular bloke. Entirely unfunny. Tim Minchin is properly annoying as well and a poor man's Bill Bailey, and Bill has been going downhill himself in the last couple of years.

And Mock The Week is possibly the worst comedy show of all time. Smug, scripted and shit.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Hard to say as humour is very subjective but Jim Davidson is just not funny.

Pantani

Il Pirata
Dec 3, 2008
Newcastle
So far the only one I will genuinely agree with is Gina Yashere, absolutely shocking, but most of the others people are choosing are nothing like the worst comedians. Though, I probably have a slightly different view from most seeing as I work at the K Hole. My worst in no particular order:

Junior Simpson - We know you are black mate, stop going on about it. How about you change your set at some point in the next 5 years?
Henning Wehn - We know you are German mate...
Susan Murray - Lowest common denominator shite, all cocks and blow jobs and I am a slag.
Rob Heeney - Hasn't even got any jokes.
Jo Enright - Annoying voice, no jokes, no timing.
George Egg - Lovely bloke, same set for five years too. Not good enough.

I'm gonna stop there but I could go on for a lot longer.

On the female comedians, the lesbian one someone else mentioned is Zoe Lyons, she is fantastic. There are heterosexual funny women out there too though. Sarah Millican being one of my favourites, Pippa Evans is excellent too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here