Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Unfunniest comedian?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Cant beleive Ricky Gervais hasnt had a mention, not just an unfunny smarmy cvnt but a self important unfunny smarmy cvnt ( you could always replace Gervais with the fat self important unfunny smarmy cvnt, Corden)_

I firmly agree with both of these. If I was trapped in a lift with both these and I had a gun with only two bullets, I'd use them both on myself

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
Shappi Khorsandi is probably the worst comedian I've ever seen, and seems to be successful only because she ticks a few boxes.

Think a lot of people are picking on big names because they are overrated rather than worst. Michael McIntyre is f***ing annoying, and the hype around him well over the top, but I don't believe he's anywhere near the worst comedian around.

That said, the current crop of 'big name' comedians are pretty much all very overrated - Russell Howard, John Bishop, Tim Minchin etc.

16bha

Sep 6, 2010
East Stand Upper & Worthing
Anybody who uses their race, gender, sexual orientation or disability as the only means to get a laugh, as opposed to natural comedic talent is pretty poor in my book.

Alan Carr and Shappi Khorsandi do come to mind.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Without wanting to sound sexiest......every female comedian.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
Jim Davidson and / or Bernard Manning

This...or any northern stand up who waits for people to laught after telling a joke. I am a southerner, if I find something funny I will laugh straight away...no need to wait for me!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
I like Lenny Henry, he isn't the funniest comedian but his work on Cbeebies (Big and Small especially) is fabulous...
I don't like Russell Howards standup but he's funny on MTW...

Jimmy Carr gets my vote though as most unfunniest...

and Milton Jones has to be one of my favs at the moment...

Seeing Milton Jones at the Hawth on Thursday.

McIntyre is the worst and most overated.

As for Gervais, personally I find him very funny although it has to be said I never saw his film.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here