Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uncle Spielberg Pulls Up Dead

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Lammy said:
You mean below our post count?

That would be superb! I may even do one just to get off the mark!

:clap2:
DON'T - not you as well! Like the idea of listing it though - no names but some people's might be higher than their post count.

"MoH - 8000+ plus posts on New NSC, 10,000+ on the old and ZERO FLOUNCEARAMAS" :clap2:

Man of Harveys said:
:lolol: :lolol: Yes dear, of course...:lolol: :lolol:

The really funny thing is that, if you received just one-hundreth of the crap that got chucked at Gareth, you would be squealing like a stuffed pig :wave:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
London Irish said:
The really funny thing is that, if you received just one-hundreth of the crap that got chucked at Gareth, you would be squealing like a stuffed pig :wave:

Possibly a slight exaggeration, LI.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Buzzer said:
If this is bullying then you must lead a sheltered life.

Can't you see that most people are bemused and amused by the hissy fits that have been thrown?
Agreed. I've noticed that it's the ones with the large post counts who seem to think it's 'bullying' and it's 'gone too far' whereas the ones with the lower post counts have a far greater grasp of reality. (MoH is one honorable exception and there are others).

I don't think that's co-incidence. The bigger the post count the more time you've spent on here and the more 'real' it seems. If people really HAVE stopped posting on here because they've been upset by what's been written then it's probably a good thing. A spell in the real world will do them a power of good.

In a lot of ways I hope we can cull a few more of the 'big' posters. And no, El Pres I'm not going to put a figure on it!

Dick Knights Mumm

Take me Home Falmer Road
Jul 5, 2003
Hither and Thither
deliverance.jpg

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Brovian said:
In a lot of ways I hope we can cull a few more of the 'big' posters. And no, El Pres I'm not going to put a figure on it!

Ooooh, sounds like the start of a revolution!

Who's first, Brovian? :flameboun :flameboun :flameboun

aftershavedave

Jul 9, 2003
as 10cc say, not in hove
London Irish said:

rest assured that in "real life" LI we try our best!

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Brovian said:
Agreed. I've noticed that it's the ones with the large post counts who seem to think it's 'bullying' and it's 'gone too far' whereas the ones with the lower post counts have a far greater grasp of reality. (MoH is one honorable exception and there are others).

I don't think that's co-incidence. The bigger the post count the more time you've spent on here and the more 'real' it seems. If people really HAVE stopped posting on here because they've been upset by what's been written then it's probably a good thing. A spell in the real world will do them a power of good.

You what? Culling posters? Lower post counts having a far greater grasp of reality? A spell in the real world?

Deary me...

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Brovian said:

What utter crap.

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
afters said:
rest assured that in "real life" LI we try our best!
Hey - are you looking to join the LI/Garth DREAMTEAM?

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
DAMANCLAY said:
What utter crap.
Right that's it I'm off. People are bullying me and calling my carefully thought out and well-considered opinions 'crap'. You all ought to get proper lives you sad keyboard warriors instead of picking on old men like me who haven't got any real friends. NSC is my life and now you've spoilt it, so I hope you're all happy now.

I'm leaving and I'm keeping the jewellry!

*SLAM*

tedebear

Legal Alien
Jul 7, 2003
In my computer
Brovian said:
Right that's it I'm off. People are bullying me and calling my carefully thought out and well-considered opinions 'crap'. You all ought to get proper lives you sad keyboard warriors instead of picking on old men like me who haven't got any real friends. NSC is my life and now you've spoilt it, so I hope you're all happy now.

*SLAM*

Well you wanted a cull!! :lol:

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Brovian said:

*SLAM*

:lolol:

Buzzer

Languidly Clinical
Oct 1, 2006
tedebear said:
You what? Culling posters? Lower post counts having a far greater grasp of reality? A spell in the real world?

Deary me...

Well, one or two are definitely a bit precious about things at the moment. Not suggesting for one moment though that they ought to be hounded out. Let's just get that clear.

viz. London Irish post in the Dessiegate affair:

Good post, but you are fighting a losing battle against a postmodernist influenced culture that trivialises every higher feeling and emotion.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:
That's certainly one for pseuds corner and will keep me chuckling for some time to come.

What's even funnier is that he then goes on to make an intentional pun about horses (...before someone reins me in...).

Hypocrisy and pretentiousness at its very best. Long may it continue!

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
London Irish said:
Firstly, Gareth and Dave have been and are still good friends of mine and this whole thing hasn't changed that. Secondly, I don't get overemotional about some animal dying and post about it and remonstrate with others who don't feel the same way. Thirdly, how do you know I'd squeal? Somethings really DO piss me off on here sometimes - a lot of the anti-German "they're all a bunch of Nazis" stuff pre-world cup for example, but I totally ignored it and didn't flounce or squeal. So you're talking shit. Fourthly, why the f*** am I even bothering to answer you? I might even do some work instead.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here