Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ultra's

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Its not about intellectual language for god sake, its about me not liking the word 'ultra' and you getting on some f***ing high horse about.

It was a general discussion before you landed with your ridiculous, long, and self indulgent post.

Over-simplification, still don't actually argue but state your case again with a straw man as counterpoint to your oh so reasonably put opinion.

Ridiculous - no a different opinion
Long - not really depending on your reading age... now don't get mad i can tell by this point you aren't a complete idiot. i appreciate i flamed you plenty.
Self indulgent - probably. but again, take a look in the mirror.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
At the end of the day - (to be as cliched as possible) - Let's let all Albion fans get behind our *uckin' brilliant team in any way they feel fit as long as it's all positive?

With 18,000 regular home fans there's gonna be crazies, hardcore, dullards, plastics, pie-eaters, regulars, children, crusties, the occasional homosexual, people who like lager!!! I just think we should adopt a little tolerance of everyone who supports us right now. There will be plenty of time later to fight about who will support us again when we're shit.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
You miss my point entirely.

your point hardly exists!!!

in a nutshell it is - 'traditionalist' seeks attention. gets some, gets differing opinion also. gets flamed a bit. gets mad. gets even. gets involved in a long boring binfest. some lulz had. free fun for all another exciting day on NSC.

well, apart from the original ranting stream of insults (definitely mad) i think you are a fair poster. totally don't agree with you of course but still. not such a bad egg.

regards!

Last edited:

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
At the end of the day - (to be as cliched as possible) - Let's let all Albion fans get behind our *uckin' brilliant team in any way they feel fit as long as it's all positive?

With 18,000 regular home fans there's gonna be crazies, hardcore, dullards, plastics, pie-eaters, regulars, children, crusties, the occasional homosexual, people who like lager!!! I just think we should adopt a little tolerance of everyone who supports us right now. There will be plenty of time later to fight about who will support us again when we're shit.

amen! i'm sure we all will - when we get there all this crap is forgotten and we all support our team like we should.

this is just a place for pointless nitpicking, entertaining though that may be.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011

100% on the money.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
your point hardly exists!!!

in a nutshell it is - 'traditionalist' seeks attention. gets some, gets differing opinion also. gets flamed a bit. gets mad. gets even. gets involved in a long boring binfest. some lulz had. free fun for all another exciting day on NSC.

well, apart from the original ranting stream of insults (definitely mad) i think you are a fair poster. totally don't agree with you of course but still. not such a bad egg.

regards

I wasnt talking to you, but you still replied.

Ah well, listen, if you look back it was you my friend who insulted me first. I just came along for the ride.

seeks attention - nah
gets flamed a bit - to a degree
gets mad - only once on here, when someone called me racist.
gets even - if someone does me or one of my own wrong with out a doubt.

Are you a shrink, if so what is your hourly rate?

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Another thing mate, i didnt give you that bad rep. honestly. i will now to prove it wasnt me

:D

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
I wasnt talking to you, but you still replied.

Ah well, listen, if you look back it was you my friend who insulted me first. I just came along for the ride.

seeks attention - nah
gets flamed a bit - to a degree
gets mad - only once on here, when someone called me racist.
gets even - if someone does me or one of my own wrong with out a doubt.

Are you a shrink, if so what is your hourly rate?

ah yeah i know i started it really...
friends?

i shall however wear my neg rep like a badge of honour.

did someone say totally derailed thread? ...lol. sorry about that.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
ah yeah i know i started it really...
friends?

i shall however wear my neg rep like a badge of honour.

did someone say totally derailed thread? ...lol. sorry about that.

check your rep, your one lucky poster.

Been fun fencing.

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here