Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Ultra's

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE
Does the North Stand Kollective have regular song-writing sessions, rehearsals and auditions? Someone must know!

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
You have never heard of the phrase barmy before????

Lad
Barmy
Scarfer

3 groups of football fan. (very generally speaking)

And your suggestion for a collective name of bods is alot better than some muggy ultra group.

Regards,
Again - semantics. So you disapprove of the name, but you are content with their efforts to build the atmosphere?

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
Let's be honest here, anyone over the age of 15 who identifies themselves as an 'ultra' or part of this 'nsk' nonsense, is on the same wavelength as people who wear WWE tee-shirts and collect pokemon cards.

I defy anyone who falls into this bracket to walk into work on monday an announce proudly to their workplace that they are a fully paid up member of the NSK. Then count the amount of people who shit themselves laughing.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Let's be honest here, anyone over the age of 15 who identifies themselves as an 'ultra' or part of this 'nsk' nonsense, is on the same wavelength as people who wear WWE tee-shirts and collect pokemon cards.

I defy anyone who falls into this bracket to walk into work on monday an announce proudly to their workplace that they are a fully paid up member of the NSK. Then count the amount of people who shit themselves laughing.

Made me laugh out loud that.

Fair play.

s5.bha

Aug 3, 2003

LOL.......

---
- Sent from my bed in my garden shed !

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab

Brilliant.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
But why not? As far as I know membership is not compulsory, who are you to tell people how to behave themselves at football?.

I would argue that the existence of an organised group who can be relied upon to generate some sort of atmosphere, increases the chances of their actually being one. But even if it didn't who are we to criticise them. I find the Ultras critics far more tiresome than Ultras themselves.

I'm not telling anyone how to behave themselves at football. I don't have a problem with anyone who's getting behind and supporting the Albion. They're welcome to support the club in any way they like, I just don't understand the need for a name.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
You have never heard of the phrase barmy before????

Lad
Barmy
Scarfer

3 groups of football fan. (very generally speaking)

And your suggestion for a collective name of bods is alot better than some muggy ultra group.

Regards,

Well personally I cringe when I hear anyone use the word 'muggy' and the like. Why? Because it is cliche slang used in general by limited morons.

I also think signing off 'regards' every time you post is totally cringeworthy and sanctimonious, because this forum is not, in fact, a formal letter written to the local councillors wife.

These are precisely the same types of criticism you are offering. 'I like what they say but don't like the way they say it' or vice versa, or whatever attention seeking concoction of problem you have with it.

So what people call themselves Ultras? Maybe they don't like being referred to as 'scarfers' and 'barmies' because those terms seem overly quaint, saccharine and childish? Perhaps the term Ultras wields a more masculine influence? Perhaps it is more modern? Perhaps it references and pioneers towards the incredible displays of fandom we see from Ultras abroad?

The world changes, life changes, football changes. Get over the new term. That's all it is. I am impressed with these guys. They keep us all singing.

You cringe at the term? Because you think they are pretentious towards being hard or whatever? No. I suspect that is you. Sorry if I'm taking liberties pal etc.

:wanker:

Keyser Söze

Jul 21, 2010
You lot really are a bunch of miserable, joyless, tosspots.

They are a group of young lads who have a sing song at the football - heaven forbid.

No they are not just a group of lads who have a sing song, that's a normal football fan mate. A normal group of lads who enjoy a sing song don't need tee-shirts, scarves decorated with a dopey name to prove it. Nor do they feel the need to nick a totally wank song from other clubs. Utter Jacobs the lot of em.

Jan 19, 2009
Worthing
If you're an ultra, you should wear silk scarves from your wrists to show how hard you are.

(and then run like f*** when a spurs fan squares up)

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Well personally I cringe when I hear anyone use the word 'muggy' and the like. Why? Because it is cliche slang used in general by limited morons.

I also think signing off 'regards' every time you post is totally cringeworthy and sanctimonious, because this forum is not, in fact, a formal letter written to the local councillors wife.

These are precisely the same types of criticism you are offering. 'I like what they say but don't like the way they say it' or vice versa, or whatever attention seeking concoction of problem you have with it.

So what people call themselves Ultras? Maybe they don't like being referred to as 'scarfers' and 'barmies' because those terms seem overly quaint, saccharine and childish? Perhaps the term Ultras wields a more masculine influence? Perhaps it is more modern? Perhaps it references and pioneers towards the incredible displays of fandom we see from Ultras abroad?

The world changes, life changes, football changes. Get over the new term. That's all it is. I am impressed with these guys. They keep us all singing.

You cringe at the term? Because you think they are pretentious towards being hard or whatever? No. I suspect that is you. Sorry if I'm taking liberties pal etc.

You have just seriously made yourself look like a right HELMET.

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011

Imagine a Mong, Div, String, Wannabe, Non Entity, Doughnut, Soaking Wet Lettuce, Fuckwit and Halfwit all joined together like in the Transformer movie to make one big super Robot.

You are like every bad thing I could put together moulded together with PVA Glue and Cellotape.

And YOU have ruined the working mans game, yes YOU.

Aug 31, 2009
Brighton
Imagine a Mong, Div, String, Wannabe, Non Entity, Doughnut, Soaking Wet Lettuce, Fuckwit and Halfwit all joined together like in the Transformer movie to make one big super Robot.

You are like every bad thing I could put together moulded together with PVA Glue and Cellotape.

And YOU have ruined the working mans game, yes YOU.

file.php

edit: worth mentioning -

1) you guys can't argue.
2) not just idiots are allowed to enjoy football. sorry if i pissed in your only means of self-identification. sad act.
3) not a bad rant really but still, attack the argument not the man if you ever want to rise above the state of a bottom-feeding lowlife

Last edited:

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
Utter Jacobs the lot of em.

I've heard some odd insults on this board before, but that has to be the strangest one yet. What on earth is a an 'Utter Jacob'?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here