Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uganda makes Homosexuality punishible by death

Screaming J

He'll put a spell on you
Jul 13, 2004
Exiled from the South Country
It is a cultural thing. Someone I know works in the local AIDS Clinic and they despair at the attitudes shown by the majority of men towards HIV/AIDS. Basically, and this is generalising, most of them could not give a damn. They refuse to wear condoms because it is an affront to their manhood for want of a better expression

This is always the thing that has me head scratching in confusion. Why should wearing a condom indicate you:-

a) have a small cock
b) are less ...err... tumescent than the average male
c) have the sperm count of the average castrato.

It makes no sense. Why are males thick as pigshit? Culture? Bollocks! Call a spade a spade (no pun intended!). They are just twats!!

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton
This is always the thing that has me head scratching in confusion. Why should wearing a condom indicate you:-

a) have a small cock
b) are less ...err... tumescent than the average male
c) have the sperm count of the average castrato.

It makes no sense. Why are males thick as pigshit? Culture? Bollocks! Call a spade a spade (no pun intended!). They are just twats!!

I don't think it's about size or fertility, it's about cleanliness and health. But I agree it is stupid. Much like many western guys not using condoms because it doesn't feel the same etc. Can't say I've ever noticed a difference.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here