Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Uganda makes Homosexuality punishible by death

Re The All Gay Cruises Banner
Esso filling stations will now be selling The All Gay Breakfast Sandwich.
Sea France will now be selling What a Gay Day trips to France.
Network East will now be selling Cheap Gay return fares for off peak travel

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
Just seen on the news that the death penality can be passed on serial homosexuals in Uganda. Is this the way forward?

Can't believe you are asking such a stupid question

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
The African nation of Uganda proposed an Anti-Homosexuality Bill on 13 October 2009 that would, if enacted, broaden the criminalisation of homosexuality by introducing the death penalty for people who have previous convictions, are HIV-positive, or engage in same sex acts with people under 18 years of age. The bill also includes provisions for Ugandans who engage in same-sex sexual relations outside of Uganda, asserting that they may be extradited for punishment back to Uganda, and includes penalties for individuals, companies, media organisations, or non-governmental organisations that support LGBT rights.

Homosexuality is currently illegal in Uganda—as it is in many sub-Saharan African countries—punishable by incarceration in prison for up to 14 years. The proposed legislation in Uganda, however, has been noted by several news agencies to be inspired by American evangelical Christians. A special motion to introduce the legislation was passed a month after a two-day conference was held where three American Christians asserted that homosexuality was a direct threat to the cohesion of African families. The bill, the government of Uganda, and the evangelicals involved have received significant international media attention and criticism from Western governments, some of whom have threatened to cut off financial aid to Uganda. The bill may soften the strongest penalties for the most egregious offenses to life imprisonment.

Uganda's parliament was predicted to enter discussions about passing the bill in late February or March 2010.[1] However, intense international reaction to the bill caused President Yoweri Museveni to form a commission to investigate the implications of passing the bill. In May 2010 the committee recommended withdrawing it.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
I was commenting the facts that you can also get hiv from " normal " sex. The odds of getting hiv from unprotected arse sex than unprotected vaginal sex is about 170 x greater.

Acker79

NSC Patron
Nov 15, 2008
Brighton

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
This is outrageous. Personally if I saw Holly Valance helping herself to a slice of Konnie Huq's minge whislt Cheryl Cole deskends the pair of them with a strapon I would give them all a MEDAL, not kill them.

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
This is outrageous. Personally if I saw Holly Valance helping herself to a slice of Konnie Huq's minge whislt Cheryl Cole deskends the pair of them with a strapon I would give them all a MEDAL, not kill them.

I hear Spielberg is trying to put that film together.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003

<Reminds me of Partridge> "Don't be Blue, Peter..."

Cracking image there El Pres, that's some imagination you have.

Heterosexual sex accounts for far more than homosexual hiv transmissions. :facepalm:

I still snore at this propaganda, as it was repeated ad infinitum by gayers when it was proliferating among their number in the mid-eighties. All the time they kept saying that rot, they were shagging each other carelessly and kept on spreading and spreading. Sure, it also went through the drug-injectors and hapless transfusion victims, but gays were the root source and they continued to be the danger community.
Maybe the 'carefree' thing they associated with gay relations also made them cavalier about their precautions - but it kept the disease spreading through the gay community.
Ronald Regan has to be seen as culpable for his weak stance in the US when HIV came ashore on his watch. The education regarding that very virulent epidemic was piss-poor, and thus it was not taken seriously enough at the most crucial time, in my opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here