Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twitter - Reports coming in that Amy Winehouse has been confirmed as dead

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Amy Winehouse's debut album was called 'Frank'...Ironic, she should have spoke to him.

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I predict that in a week's time the Album charts two top spots will be occupied by the thinnest girl in British pop (Winehouse) and the fattest (Adele).

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003

HH Brighton

Jul 25, 2003
92 innocent people brutally murdered in Oslo. That's where my thoughts will be.

What a thoroughly horrendous individual you sound.............so sad when people feel there is a pecking order in death......you were probably bullied at school !!

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
I didn't have any of her albums but 'Valerie' is one of my favourite songs. Just listened to that again - the girl's voice was rich and distinctive. If she'd sorted herself out who knows how big a star she'd have become?

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Very sad but not really tragic, this was on the cards for some time. Sometimes you really can't help some people no matter how you try.

cornish seagull

cornish seagull
Feb 25, 2011
cornwall
'gutted'

What a sad day! as a parent I can't imagine what those poor 'mums and Dads' are going through in Norway. What a terrifying and horrific way for your kids to die! life is so unfair and cruel.
Amy Winehouse death is also sad, but unfortunately not a surprise. I loved her voice (sent shivers down my spine) and feel so sad that a great tallent has been lost. (Janis Joplin/Jimmy/Stevie Marriot/Amy Winehouse) R.I.P...

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here