Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twitter - Reports coming in that Amy Winehouse has been confirmed as dead

Here's Johnny!

All work and no play.....
Nov 27, 2008
Worthing
Tragic. Sad that it was obviously heading that way but none of her family were strong enough to stop her, how could they let her go on doing to herself what she was doing? The girl was crying out for help/intervention and this either shows how strong addiction can be or how money and fame can lead to people ignoring the pain people suffer if they are a big enough cash cow. RIP if true.

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
AmyWinehouse.jpg

After and before first album...

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
One of my biggest regrets was back in the early 90's doing class A's in there Supposed "super-Clubs", thankfully I saw common sense and grew out of it, quite simply it aint big and or clever!

Tragic news!

Stevie Boy

Nov 2, 2004
Horam
what a waste of a good talent, i knew she wouldnt make 30

seagull_special

Jun 9, 2008
Abu Dhabi
Devastated - it was written in the stars, she was never going to make 30. Saw her at Brighton Centre and it was just to painful to watch.RIP

Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Really quite ridiculous-not having a pop,just her age,27? all brought on by "cause & effect"...that said nothing goes to waste,a message has been served,those that take heed will listen,those that do not will if they are lucky see another reminder at some future stage....whatever you may think about her it's still with regret & some sadness.

Sep 1, 2010
I was at the Brit awards a few years back when she performed and although she seemed a little out of it, it was a decent performance. She has wasted her own life, i feel sorry for the family but what a mess.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
what I don't get is it's now a "crime scene" despite reports of it being an OD? is this normal?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here