Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twitter and kenza

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Reading his tweets it does look as though he is not a happy bunny and looks as though he is missing his mates in Newcastle.

After his hit and miss season so far, I wonder if he is looking for a move?

NickBHAFC18

Feb 24, 2012
Brighton
kazenga ‏@kazenga25
GOD HeLP ME SO I CAN GET MY HAPINESS BACK!!!!! ..... Bed time Night ppl

kazenga ‏@kazenga25
I WISH I was in NEWC wif MA boys @TitoDavidson N Nile N tav N @J_Danquah [MENTION=12437]Mark[/MENTION]16Tayls ,Mogwo,paddyyyy

I really wouldn't read too much into it. I can barely understand him anyway...

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Probably for the best that he isn't hanging around with some of that lot.... certainly Nile Ranger..

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Maybe he needs to concentate on getting his fitness back rather than scooting off up north at every opportunity. He needs to be a 90 minute player rather than his current last 15 minute form.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Reading his tweets it does look as though he is not a happy bunny and looks as though he is missing his mates in Newcastle.

After his hit and miss season so far, I wonder if he is looking for a move?

Might be a better idea if he knuckled down and actually produced when he started a game. He looks a threat as a late sub, but he was AWFUL the last time he started.

I reckon he'd be much happier if he was playing more than 15-20 mins

djlazyness

Oct 21, 2011
Peacehaven
I think you will find the reason he is saying that is because he has just been up there for the weekend as it has been the internatiomal break. Do you actually follow him and read all his tweets? I do and he always sounds fine to me he usually tweets about playing fifa 13 and going out to nados.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I think you will find the reason he is saying that is because he has just been up there for the weekend as it has been the internatiomal break. Do you actually follow him and read all his tweets? I do and he always sounds fine to me he usually tweets about playing fifa 13 and going out to nados.

Is that's what he's on about? Most of it seemed like nonsense.

8ace

Banned
Jul 21, 2003
Brighton
Why would anyone follow him, what can you get from reading that drivel?
To be fair to him he hasn't misused the hashtag.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
Maybe he needs to concentate on getting his fitness back rather than scooting off up north at every opportunity. He needs to be a 90 minute player rather than his current last 15 minute form.

Its called international break. Wayne Bridge is in LA, its what they do. Team were given 4-5 days off I believe.

Do you go into work on your day off?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

He's only just had the plate removed from his ankle that was broken at Hartlepool 2 years ago. His mother also lives in Newcastle, so it is an obvious thing to do, visit her and his mates during the break.

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Its called international break. Wayne Bridge is in LA, its what they do. Team were given 4-5 days off I believe.

Do you go into work on your day off?

In a michael owen spotting way, a work colleague who works in San remon in California pinged me yesterday asking about Wayne bridge....seemly there are rumours out there that he has been seen at galaxy's ground and out with Bex. He is a mad keen English footy fan and knew bridge was only on loan to us

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
The bloke sounds like a complete nob to be honest.

Playing Fifa and going to Nandos earning the amount of money he does, then he needs to sort that shit out, complete mong, id be unhappy if thats all I ever did.

StillHateBellotti

Jun 17, 2011
Eastbourne
The bloke sounds like a complete nob to be honest.

Playing Fifa and going to Nandos earning the amount of money he does, then he needs to sort that shit out, complete mong, id be unhappy if thats all I ever did.

f*** off, i don't earn that amount of money and that's what i do! What does that make me? Ah shit a mong.........................

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here