Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twitter and kenza

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
I wouldn't know about that, all I am saying is we certainly haven't seen the best of Kaz this season !

Obviously my own opinion but I think that is not unreasonable !

As has been said already on this thread, he was having problems with the plate on his ankle so flew to Germany recently to have it removed. That's bound to affect him.

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
As has been said already on this thread, he was having problems with the plate on his ankle so flew to Germany recently to have it removed. That's bound to affect him.

Indeed, but not necessarily so his judgement, however, perhaps we should call into question GP's judgement in playing him.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
It's January but LuaLua isn't anything to do with that. He's had both of his court cases, one in Newcastle and one here.

ahhhhhh , No I know about the one in Jan but thought Kaz's one was around this sort've time - they kept that quiet!!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Here's what he's talking about.

I reckon it's cos he's always going to that kebab place next to the pawn shop adjacent to Domino's opposite St Peter's Church, there must be better places he could try, it's not far from Planet India. Also that Rubicon Mango he's on about on Twitter would probably give him a low once his Insulin had stopped spiking.

Footballers really do have rubbish taste in food don't they?

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here