Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twitter and kenza

OSRGull

Jan 20, 2011
N1A
The bloke sounds like a complete nob to be honest.

Playing Fifa and going to Nandos earning the amount of money he does, then he needs to sort that shit out, complete mong, id be unhappy if thats all I ever did.

Who the f*** are you to call him a nob because he plays fifa and goes to Nando's?

Guess Nooney was a nob to?

Actually a lot of the squad have FIFA, so I guess we're a club full of nobs..

As long as they perform for us, I couldn't give a f*** if they're wasting their money.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
In a michael owen spotting way, a work colleague who works in San remon in California pinged me yesterday asking about Wayne bridge....seemly there are rumours out there that he has been seen at galaxy's ground and out with Bex. He is a mad keen English footy fan and knew bridge was only on loan to us

Yep, a lot of press re: his missus moving to LA too, so would not surprise me if he ends up at LA Galaxy next season.

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
The bloke sounds like a complete nob to be honest.

Playing Fifa and going to Nandos earning the amount of money he does, then he needs to sort that shit out, complete mong, id be unhappy if thats all I ever did.

Nail. Head.

Kid needs to grow the f*** up at this point.

Munkfish

May 1, 2006
Who the f*** are you to call him a nob because he plays fifa and goes to Nando's?

Guess Nooney was a nob to?

Actually a lot of the squad have FIFA, so I guess we're a club full of nobs..

As long as they perform for us, I couldn't give a f*** if they're wasting their money.

You're a f***ing nob, but everyone knows that.

The point I was making is if your going to moan about missing mates and being bored, do more with your life than sit around playing Fifa and eating Nandos.

with the amount of money available to him and doors that open having a career in football he doesnt really have much of an excuse.

You still are a f***ing nob, now get back to playing Fifa... Id know doubt still beat you.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Without wanting to get into trouble - isn't October when this whole court case was supposed to happen?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011
Why would anyone follow him, what can you get from reading that drivel?
To be fair to him he hasn't misused the hashtag.

At least he isnt begging for followers!

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Christ, the guy is only 21 and probably had more money at his disposal at that age than any of us had. So what if he plays Fifa. I doubt he is on it 24/7 but that's part of his life. I doubt he only eats at Nandos but it doesn't make good headlines if they list everywhere. As someone said, he has just been in Newcastle seeing his old mates so of course he is likely to comment. As for his season so far, he hasn't had the best of starts but then he has had a metal plate removed from his leg and, admittedly his own fault, had a couple of run ins with the law to deal with. How many of those that have criticised him lived a whiter than white lifestyle at his age.

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
How many of those that have criticised him lived a whiter than white lifestyle at his age.

His life style is anything but 'white' :lol:

ferring seagull

Dec 30, 2010
More to the point !

Kaz should perhaps concentrate more on his football !

Irrespective of 'starting' or 'coming on' his appearances this season, to my mind, have been less than impressive, he seems to take on a defender or two then, instead of looking for the best option which might just include passing to a team mate, blasts the ball into the side netting or way over the top thereby nullifying everything achieved in our 'patient' build up !

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
I agree. I think he should be doing something more substantial with his time. Maybe following other footballers on Sh*tter and making judgmental comments on them on football fora.

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
More to the point !

Kaz should perhaps concentrate more on his football !

Irrespective of 'starting' or 'coming on' his appearances this season, to my mind, have been less than impressive, he seems to take on a defender or two then, instead of looking for the best option which might just include passing to a team mate, blasts the ball into the side netting or way over the top thereby nullifying everything achieved in our 'patient' build up !

Does tweeting and playing FIFA when not at work ruin your concentration then?

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

Thunder Bolt

Silly old bat
Without wanting to get into trouble - isn't October when this whole court case was supposed to happen?

It's January but LuaLua isn't anything to do with that. He's had both of his court cases, one in Newcastle and one here.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here