Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twenty Thousand Foxhounds Heading For Brighton!

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Well it's in this morning's News Of The World so it must be true:

"Furious foxhunt supporters are planning a six-month campaign of civil disruption - including unleashing 20,000 hounds on the Labour Party Conference... More than 30,000 demonstrators are expected at Labour's Brighton conference this month. They will be bringing at least 20,000 foxhounds."

Fun and games on the way... :rolleyes:

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Oh dear, let's hope the Falmer March isn't taken over by the Pro-Hunt people

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Let the fox hounds know what its like at the other end, have them mauled by something larger... anybody got any pandas, lions, etc?

Gullet

Feb 8, 2004
Bevendean
MYOB said:
Let the fox hounds know what its like at the other end, have them mauled by something larger... anybody got any pandas, lions, etc?
I could unleash my lion on them GRRRRRRRRRRRR!!!

Southy

Jul 7, 2003
There's a massive anti war march on the Weds as well. Going to be a busy week. For me its as important to have a huge turnout for that as the Falmer one, f*** the foxhunters.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
kinkygerbil said:
maybe we will get more coverage? 3 marchs in 3 days
Aren't the Unions doing one on the Sunday which is why we had to accept Monday?

perth seagull

Jul 5, 2003
Shame that our legitimate local issue is going to be overshadowed by others using our city to promote their views on other matters that don't really concern Brighton as much.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The Clown of Pevensey Bay said:
I think the pro-hunters are marching on the Tuesday. They'll get more headlines than us though.
Only because the pro-hunters haven't got a clue how to conduct themselves with dignity and behave properly. At least they won't be able to blame the ensuing riot on 'football enthusiasts' - we're on a different day.

I think that someone should smear the whole seafront area with essence of fox piss - that will send the hounds mental. Then the pro-hunters will be rounded up and shot.

Well, perhaps not, but I can dream can't I?

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
when are we playing Leicester Ladies again :lolol:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
NMH said:
Take a load of sweet domestic cats and kittens and release them near the hounds.
The dogs will run amok and tear up the cats in front of shocked citizens, and they'll never get any support for their cause !

Good call NMH! Just needs one elderly household pet to be ripped limb from limb to transform these inbred nazi freaks from Championes Of Choice And Individual Freedom into tabloid Enemy Number One. C'mon folks, surely SOMEBODY's got a moggy that is nearing the end of its useful life... Or preferably, next door's cat that shat in yer garden :angel:

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
MYOB said:
i'll bring my panda

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here