Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twenty Thousand Foxhounds Heading For Brighton!

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
i might go dressed as a fox to0. i think they are all a bunch of tossers. nothing to do with losing jobs etc. they can't stand the labour government cos they can't manipulate them like they could when the tories were in,

the lords will throw the ban out as predicted but it will get put through something esle can;'t remember what. the countryside alliance are a load of thugs if you ask me. the sooner the ban gets passed through the better.i too couldn't get my ahead around the prejudice crap how is it prejudiced?

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
All Foxhunters are :tosser: in my book. They can kiss my Arse.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Who are you leftwing fags trying to kid?

Your pro-gun bans, anti-war, you wont even call yourselves Men(Sexist apparently), well maybe "New men". If a Huntsman came near you you would behave politley, grovel if necessary.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
looney said:

Your pro-gun bans, anti-war, you wont even call yourselves Men(Sexist apparently), well maybe "New men". If a Huntsman came near you you would behave politley, grovel if necessary.

So, looney's past experiences have come out now. In a previous life, he was 'owned' by the Gaybrough Hunt. :laugh:

Garry Nelson's Left Foot

Jul 7, 2003
tokyo
looney said:

??? ??? ???

Do you have sex with horses?

Sergi Gotsmanov

Feb 23, 2004
West of Palookaville
What happens if someone who hunts has been an Albion supporter all their life and wears an Albion shirt with a we want falmer banner on the Hunt march.

good publicity for us or will everyone just slag him off / tell him he's a *** etc just because he believes in something different.

No ban yet on forced marriages. Surley more cruelty there than a wild flea ridden animal being eaten by another animal.

Too much political correctness on here sometimes.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Last edited:

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Sergi Gotsmanov said:
What happens if someone who hunts has been an Albion supporter all their life and wears an Albion shirt with a we want falmer banner on the Hunt march.

good publicity for us or will everyone just slag him off / tell him he's a *** etc just because he believes in something different.

No ban yet on forced marriages. Surley more cruelty there than a wild flea ridden animal being eaten by another animal.

Too much political correctness on here sometimes.

:angry: :angry: :angry:

Good question, well presented.

I just feel (and it's all about opinions) that people who enjoy foxhunting are bloodlusting sicko's who tell lies about it being the best way to keep the fox population down.

Come on fox killers......come up with something which is a little bit more believable :thud:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
And no doubt if one of the beasts bites some one it'll be a football supporter's dog .....

Barking mad if you ask me.

Sergi Gotsmanov

Feb 23, 2004
West of Palookaville
C1 BHA said:
Good question, well presented.

I just feel (and it's all about opinions) that people who enjoy foxhunting are bloodlusting sicko's who tell lies about it being the best way to keep the fox population down.

Agree its not the best way to keep the fox population down.

Traps are , but they carry a risk of getting the wrong animal or a human.

Therefore , its shooting. This is the same method used recently to keep the seal cub population down which wasn't very popular. Shooting is also going to be the method to reduce the polar bear population.

I can't see which is the most humane method. Remember most of these animals are "winged" before the final bullet which sometimes comes a while after the first shot.

Oct 5, 2003
chaos the fox hunters will steal the limelight and the march for falmer will be nothing news

C1 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Wiltshire
Sergi Gotsmanov said:
Agree its not the best way to keep the fox population down.

Traps are , but they carry a risk of getting the wrong animal or a human.

Therefore , its shooting. This is the same method used recently to keep the seal cub population down which wasn't very popular. Shooting is also going to be the method to reduce the polar bear population.

I can't see which is the most humane method. Remember most of these animals are "winged" before the final bullet which sometimes comes a while after the first shot.

OK, I'm a fox, put me down for a quick bullet or two, I'll decline being humanely torn into pieces by a huge group of snarling dogs.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here