Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Twenty Thousand Foxhounds Heading For Brighton!

curly

Jul 5, 2003
gosport
if there is nothing wrong or cruel about hunting foxes by hounds, would they like it if i chased them with hounds and tore them apart

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Smithers! Unleash the hounds!

This really needs a picture of Mr Burns, but I can't be arsed.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
I don't get the argument about it ruining rural life. Surely they can still dress up in their silly costumes and ride across the fields without killing anything can't they?
I don't want the ignorant, cruel tossers anywhere near us. Give them directions to Falmer village. They'll fit right in there.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
One thing I find really distasteful is on the bridges over the A23 outside Brighton are A3 posters saying 'Fight Prejudice, Fight the Ban'. This from the most ignorant, prejudiced bunch of environment wreckers on the planet (after the US Republican Party of course).

Thank gawd for the evening of the 24th, eh? Those going to Gillingham from Brighton will find out what I mean.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
One of the few times outside match days I actually wish I was still in Brighton. What I would give to club those pro-hunting fuckers to death if they do have the front to turn up at the conference.

I class those scum in the same league as Thatcher, Pinochet, Bush and that Palace twunt who smashed up Gerry Ryan.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
GNF on Tour said:
One of the few times outside match days I actually wish I was still in Brighton. What I would give to club those pro-hunting fuckers to death if they do have the front to turn up at the conference.

I class those scum in the same league as Thatcher, Pinochet, Bush and that Palace twunt who smashed up Gerry Ryan.

The trouble is these swine are still utterly convinced that they are the natural rulers over oiks such as 'football enthusiasts' and townies. They just don't get it that the world has moved on and consigned the old order to the dustbin of history. :wave:

Last edited:

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
There are various things that really piss me off about these people.
This ban was an election promise by the labour party so they have had a number of years to prepare themselves for this ban but their ignorance has led them to believe that they are untouchable.
They can't seem to understand that things change and what may have been acceptable hundreds of years ago isn't acceptable now.
They can't accept a democratic decision without throwing their toys out of their pram. I wonder how many of them voted labour at the last election despite this being an election promise?
I saw the "Fight Prejudice" posters in Somerset last week and I can't for the life of me figure out why a hunting ban could be seen as prejudice.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The Foxhunters can kick my arse.

Feck off back to your backwaters.

The countryside alliance and their various splinter groups are nothing more than obnoxcious hypocrites. They blurt on about "freedom" and "prejudice" and "their unique way of life". Prejudice? They seem to hate anyone who's born or lived all their lives in a town, no matter what. That sounds like pejudice to me.....Oh of course?!....We don't understand their unique way of life do we?...If that's the case, maybe the blood junkies and their loyal serfs should stay away from Brighton next week?!

GUNTER

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton
Agree

Fcuking toffs talking about how it would "destroy livelihoods" - bollox. As if they care. Is that the livelihood of the hound keepers and the people who serve them a glass of sherry on a silver platter before they set off. What do they know? They have their large country spreads and tons of time and money - why all of a sudden do they care about the servants.

Hypocrites.

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
I hate and feel disgusted like the voting majority of the public re fox hunting. But the possble action and protest aganst the hunts people is exactly what I am worried about.

The Police will, obviously, be on a high state of alert, and therefore be ready for any trouble. We need for the sake of the club and for football on the whole to be on our best behaviour.

Yes I will be protesting against the hunt fraternity, but I will be on my guard.

Harold

Jul 7, 2003
Hastings
Quite ironic, and a complete reversal of accepted stereotypes, that the best behaved bunch of protesters that week is likely to be a massive group of football fans.

The crassest point of all, and an indictment of modern press and its readership, is that we are likely to get the least press coverage as a result of behaving so well.

I still think someone should get close enough to Prezza to spray him with fox piss on the Tuesday. Teach him to delay.

Croydonbloke

Palace in Sussex
Sep 1, 2004
West Sussex
20,000 Foxhounds heading for Brighton.
Is that what you call us Palace fans today.
Your ground isn`t big enough???????

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here