Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Turned Away For Being British......... What's The View Of The NSC Hand Wringers?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I got turned away from a capsule hotel in Japan for being western :(

I did a bit of work for a Japanese bank a few years ago. One day we had a black temp on reception, the Japanese chief executive insisted that she not return the next day. He was told by the head of HR that he would be the one to be turned away if he continued. I've found that the worst racists tend to be people who originate from the Indian sub continent, bit ironic really.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I think it's wrong. Obviously I don't know all the facts (have foreign mums been made to feel unwelcome at 'British' playgroups in the area?) but even if that was the case two wrongs don't make a right. On the face of it IS discrimination by some well-meaning but actually deeply cretinous individuals. If nothing else this just gives ammunition to the BNP, and it doesn't help community cohesion.

Elvis

Mar 22, 2010
Viva Las Hove
Surely it would be better to report that nursery's excluding any race from participating are operating in the UK funded by the tax player. This is clearly wrong and all such playgrounds/nurserys should be open to it's local community. It's just a shame the sun takes the angle of British whites being the victims to foreigners in our country blah blah blah....

Look forward to Richard Littlejohn and Jon Gaunts spurting their usual vile crap reguarding this article tomorrow.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Is turning them away for being British not racist then? ???

Never is when it's that way round is it ?

you will have noted that I was commenting on the individual's motivation and not on the topic so I will forego your invitation to join the fishing trip thank you

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Stabbed the cu'nt who turned them away in the eye. Then the other eye. :tosser:

You seem to be turning into quite a nasty piece of work on here these days. Been spending too much time with your hoolie Spurs mates have you? ???

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Have you ever actually started an NSC thread to do with football bushy? Can't remember a single one. They all seem to be to do with somebody - somebody you perceive not to be British - putting one over on 'bushys people'. Are you actually some kind of BNP lobbyist or something? Or is it purely voluntary work?
You've done the usual NSC lefty swerve of throwing BNP accusations around as a smokescreen against unpleasant realities, as for the BNP matter, if Labour was mainly comprised of men like Frank Field there's a good chance i'd be a Labour voter.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Yes I have, only just moved back to hove though , so havent been to many brighton games recently , so havent got a lot to say , nice swerve of the question though.

Long way to Bredbury Hall from Brighton Bushy :thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
You've done the usual NSC lefty swerve of throwing BNP accusations around as a smokescreen against unpleasant realities, as for the BNP matter, if Labour was mainly comprised of men like Frank Field there's a good chance i'd be a Labour voter.

Blimey! Two replies, one on each page. I feel honoured.

You do nothing but a constant drip-feed of racist threads. Anyone would think you had a quota to fulfil. Why else would you be posting links to The Sun? Pathetic.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
You seem to be turning into quite a nasty piece of work on here these days. Been spending too much time with your hoolie Spurs mates have you? ???

Not at all, and apoligies if you think that just this makes my blood boil.

(if you're referring to my student comments, then all pure fishing.)

Husty

Mooderator
Oct 18, 2008
Bushy is obviously :fishing:

However, I do agree that it is not the greatest handling, I think they should have a quota of British in each class to fill as the 2 mums are right, it's not going to help integrate them into the local community in the slightest.

Aldo

Ruffian Revolution. STH.
Jul 15, 2008
Hove
Dbs_hjc.gif

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
I was turned away from a gay club for either being too straight or too ugly. Oooooooooooooooh the outrage!! Who can believe it!!
What a boring story that symbolises virtually nothing other than that those individuals felt a little cheated.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007

I was reading that link off your Facebook the other day regarding that, and I never knew about The Sun and what they wrote etc etc..was an interesting read.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Blimey! Two replies, one on each page. I feel honoured.

You do nothing but a constant drip-feed of racist threads. Anyone would think you had a quota to fulfil. Why else would you be posting links to The Sun? Pathetic.

How is it racist to point out an obvious case of discrimination ? You've obviously been conditioned to regard questioning any case of favouring foreigners over british people as racism, perhaps you're not attending enough diversity workshops to define racism correctly, still swerving commenting on the actual thread i see.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
Not at all, and apoligies if you think that just this makes my blood boil.

(if you're referring to my student comments, then all pure fishing.)

Fair enuff, I didn't realise you were looking to hook a fool (although I certainly have my moments!). Just take it easy on the old 'stabbing people' bait though eh? I know you're better (& smarter) than that. :thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here