Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Tunnicliffe leaving on loan

Poyet was a mad man as a player, he also seems to have brought those same traits through into his management. He will probably bring us success in his own quirky and weird way however recent decisions have been slightly baffling I.E. the lack of GOOD buys on deadline day, Forster, Carole's deal and now Tunnicliffe.

One can only assume he see's something in Colin Hawkins.

jordanseagull

Feb 11, 2009
If this is true, I will be totally outraged.

I couldn't give a f*** who Poyet was as a player, if he see's it fit to send Tunni out on loan then he is losing the plot. Should be starting.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Just a question before we all become overly exercised about this......is there any foundation to this rumour or is it pure conjecture (or heavens forbid, mischief making)?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Poyet was a mad man as a player, he also seems to have brought those same traits through into his management. He will probably bring us success in his own quirky and weird way however recent decisions have been slightly baffling I.E. the lack of GOOD buys on deadline day, Forster, Carole's deal and now Tunnicliffe.

One can only assume he see's something in Colin Hawkins.

What a load of tosh.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Jimmy Mac has shown that he is weak in the physical side of his game, which is understandable as he probably has a mental hangup. Until he can sort that out he will never be in contention for a first team place.

Tunnicliffe is inexperienced and has cost us numerous goals through his hesitancy so I would agree with him being sent out on loan to get some games in.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Jimmy Mac has shown that he is weak in the physical side of his game, which is understandable as he probably has a mental hangup. Until he can sort that out he will never be in contention for a first team place.

Tunnicliffe is inexperienced and has cost us numerous goals through his hesitancy so I would agree with him being sent out on loan to get some games in.

As opposed to Adam Virgo costing us goals. Or pretty much every other player who has played centre back this season...

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Virgo cost us 1 goal last week. yes it was fatal but Tunnicliffe did it in every game that he played. He has great potential and perhaps a loan spell playing games will improve him.

Brighton Breezy

Jul 5, 2003
Sussex
Having worked as a journalist for the last five years, I think 'wannabe' might be a bit strong.

Also, as I have said before, the blog on Brighton I was asked to do is meant to be purely on players and transfer speculation. Who we should sign, who should sell etc.

If you don't like it, don't read it.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here